Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog (1047 Views)

18yr old girl said she had sex with dog 30 to 40 times at grandma’s house. Pics / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog by Oluwajemberun(m): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2012
They were poor only way 2 survive is 2 sleep wit men nd use 2 train up her young ones nd d family. Unfortunely she met a based london guy who just landed nd they ave been datin each oda 4 2 weeks nd d guy but ha a suv jeep wen is time 4 d guy 2 go bck he called d girl 2 sleep wit his cherish dog nd she did nt know dat she was u 2 renew his money. Afta sum days she felt sick nd die
Re: It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog by Buc(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
If to say u type dis thing 4 broken english i 4 feel u small, but your fake story and grammar dey annoying. I dey come here to come learn to improve my grammar, u wan come corrupt me pass where i from dey come.
With all your blunders u wan still confuse yourself with 'SUV Jeep' so sbody go think say u get sense.
My advice 2 u b say, make u dey read until u improve b4 u start 2 dey post or comment. Na so me i take start, infact na comment i just graduate to, i never reach posting. I beg no try this kind thing again o.
Re: It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog by Oluwajemberun(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Buc!!! or butcher wetin u called ur name self u beta warm urself [useless unexpensive idiot]
Re: It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog by Oluwajemberun(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
Buc!!! or butcher wetin u called ur name self u beta warn urself [useless unexpensive idiot.]
Re: It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog by Buc(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Stop na.
Re: It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog by justwise(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
Oluwajemberun: They were poor only way 2 survive is 2 sleep wit men nd use 2 train up her young ones nd d family. Unfortunely she met a based london guy who just landed nd they ave been datin each oda 4 2 weeks nd d guy but ha a suv jeep wen is time 4 d guy 2 go bck he called d girl 2 sleep wit his cherish dog nd she did nt know dat she was u 2 renew his money. Afta sum days she felt sick nd die

God have mercy!!! why now? Did you read this before hitting. . . 'submit'?
Re: It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog by Skywalker5(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin grin
Re: It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog by DuduNegro: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
@op,

. . .stop writing in english.
Re: It Isproverty Or Love Of Money:undergraduate Dies After Sleeping With Dog by sylve11: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Woman Injects COOKING OIL Into Her Own Face / Lagos: Police Arrest 32-year-old Man For 10 Murders. / Mallam Rapes 17-year Old Girl, Shaves Her Pubic Hair For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.