Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Need Advice Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice Pls (586 Views)

Academic Advice Pls Check In / Need Advice On Mba Programme In University Of Ibadan / Can I Switch From Pharmacy Or Dentistry To Medicine???advice Pls!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Pls by DennisBrown(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2012
Nairalanders, am an undergraduate that have an idea that i want to make real. Pls i need advice and how i can go about it. I want to introduce a per semesta magazine/bulletin targeted to students. It wil contain educating, entertaining and informating things that wil help students at large. Information such as scholarship updates, new jobs, auditions and also solutions to problems facing undergraduates. It wil be an interactive magazine that wil feature contest such as miss campus and most beautiful girl of the magazine. It wil also aim at harnessing talents in students by showcasing them to the world. In summary, the magazine wil be like a must have to every undergraduates as practical solutions to issues will be met. Pls i need solid advice if possible with the experience those into that have gotten including challenges. I am new to nairaland but i feel this is the best place to seek for advice. Comments pls.

(1) (Reply)

Is A President Supposed To Postrate For A King? / Pls Anybody Studing Medicine In India / Senate Committee Queries UNILAG On IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.