Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Costart Problem With My Fish Eyed Toyota Camry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Costart Problem With My Fish Eyed Toyota Camry (993 Views)

Is It True? - Problem With Acura MDX / Electrical Problem With Honda Accord 1998 Model (babyboy) / Problem With Audio System Of Mercedes Benz Cls 500 - Siena Any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Costart Problem With My Fish Eyed Toyota Camry by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2012
I encountered a kickstarting problem with my recently acquired fish eyed Toyota Camry. My mechanic diagnosed the problem to be 'costart' problem resulting to inability of the engine to sustain running upon starting. The costart device is a small fuselike structure at the top right corner of the engine. I had to replace it the first time the problem occurred. The problem resurfaced this morning.

Any suggestion on how to permanently cure this defect will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Costart Problem With My Fish Eyed Toyota Camry by tunjiano: 12:03am On Jun 11, 2012
are you in lagos?call this number 08096568995 or 07065629472
Re: Costart Problem With My Fish Eyed Toyota Camry by stepedie: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2012
well i know cold start swirch doesn't allow the car start fast enough when u turn on the engine in the morning....Could this be its symptoms
Re: Costart Problem With My Fish Eyed Toyota Camry by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2012
Please be more elaborate with the symptoms of d car problem.

Describe it more so that people can help you wit the solution.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Eod 2003model And L300 Bus 4sale @option Price / Very Clean Toks Mercedes Benz C180 For Sale / Registered Passat For Sale 2008 Model (fsi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.