Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

A Menopausal Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Menopausal Wife (1260 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Menopausal Wife by dm(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2006
Dear ( lipsrsealed)
I am writing to say what an excellent laundry product you have. I have used it since I was married, when my mom told me it was the best.Now that I am older and going through menopause, I find it even better.
About a month ago I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse.My unfeeling husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was and as usual I could not do anything right. One thing led to another, and I ended up with a lot of his blood on my new white blouse. I tried to get the stain out using the bargain detergent he had made me buy, but it just wouldn't come out. I made a quick trip to the supermarket to get a bottle of liquid TIDE with bleach. To my suprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out. In fact the stains came out so well that the police detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests were negative and my attornety said that I would no longer be considered a suspect! I thank you once again for having such a great product. Well, gotta go, I must write a letter to the HEFTY BAG people. They also have a very good product.
Sincerely,
A menopausal wife
Re: A Menopausal Wife by 2cantango(f): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2006
rotflmao grin grin grin that is the best dm kiss
Re: A Menopausal Wife by jayemkay(f): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2006
hahaha! grin grin grin
Re: A Menopausal Wife by Free(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Shaky Shaky! / Don't Laugh / My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.