Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,662 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Divine Intervention Starts Immediately After Reading This Message. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Intervention Starts Immediately After Reading This Message. (640 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME / Crossing The Red Sea Explained. No Divine Intervention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Intervention Starts Immediately After Reading This Message. by uchkochi(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2012
DIVINE INTERVENTION STARTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING THIS MESSAGE.

God bless you dearly beloved, I want you to know that I prayed extensively for you before rolling out this message to you. But I will like to ask you one question that will settle all other questions that may be bothering you. The question is this; IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD TO DO? JEREMIAH 32:27. Please don't hastily answer it, think deeply, God is the creator of the world and all there is or will be, He scanned through your life before bringing you here, He said He won't live you or forsake you. Is there anything that can be hard for Him? Your response determines the outcome of today's encounter with this word. If your answer is NO, then get yourself ready for the greatest miracle in your life. I am eagerly waiting for your testimony, the testimony of testimonies. Be blessed in Jesus name. BB PIN IS 21322745
Re: Divine Intervention Starts Immediately After Reading This Message. by Areaboy2(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2012
uchkochi: DIVINE INTERVENTION STARTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING THIS MESSAGE.

God bless you dearly beloved, I want you to know that I prayed extensively for you before rolling out this message to you. But I will like to ask you one question that will settle all other questions that may be bothering you. The question is this; IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD TO DO? JEREMIAH 32:27. Please don't hastily answer it, think deeply, God is the creator of the world and all there is or will be, He scanned through your life before bringing you here, He said He won't live you or forsake you. Is there anything that can be hard for Him? Your response determines the outcome of today's encounter with this word. If your answer is NO, then get yourself ready for the greatest miracle in your life. I am eagerly waiting for your testimony, the testimony of testimonies. Be blessed in Jesus name. BB PIN IS 21322745

Yes there is.

Stop the wars on earth
stop natural disasters (which we term "act of god" by the way)
kill the devil undecided
most of all, Eradicate stupidity and curse us to think for ourselves kiss
Re: Divine Intervention Starts Immediately After Reading This Message. by jaydude(f): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2012
Mr poster what are you up to? Why should we add you up on BB?

(1) (Reply)

If Rapture Takes Place Now,where Would You Be / Christians Disrespected In Christ's Motherland / God’s Faithfulness In Honouring His Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.