Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Fake Buyers Of Ago - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fake Buyers Of Ago (903 Views)

Buyers Of Palm Kernel Nuts Are Needed / Clearance Sales: Buyers Of Caustic Soda Pearls & Flakes Wanted / Looking For Local And Foreign Buyers Of Groundnut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Buyers Of Ago by princeefe1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
Why are there so many people here who claim to have one buyer or the other and after
giving them what they want, you never hear from them any more? I hate to work with people like this and if you ever contact me for AGO and tell you to get an LOI from your buyer and you say its long process, then you and your numerous fake buyers are not serious.
I will not waste money to get sellers and at the end of the day, you make me loose my contact.
NOTE: No body should contact me when you don't have a serious buyer.
May God help us all.
Prince Efe
Re: Fake Buyers Of Ago by romioray: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
Two years ago I saw a post of someone who urgently needed AGO at a specified price. I picked interest and went to nnpc to inquire but discovered the process involved is beyond my reach. Now the AGO is just before my eyes and people are trucking everyday. I came online and luckily found a post that they needed AGO urgently at Adamawa. I called the guy and told him get the 99,000 litres with ease and the guy said he can't come and truck it, that i need to supply the product then he wil pay. Isn't that funny?
Re: Fake Buyers Of Ago by romioray: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
Two years ago I saw a post of someone who urgently needed AGO at a specified price. I picked interest and went to nnpc to inquire but discovered the process involved is beyond my reach. Now the AGO is just before my eyes and people are trucking everyday. I came online and luckily found a post that they needed AGO urgently at Adamawa. I called the guy and told him I can get him the 99,000 litres with ease and the guy said he can't come and truck it, that i need to supply the product then he wil pay. Isn't that funny?
Re: Fake Buyers Of Ago by harakiri(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
My brother...no be only you ooo! The thing tire me no be small. Everyday, i get at least 2 dozen calls for AGO and almost every agent who calls claims to have a buyer who got vessel and the seller disappointed and as a result, they want to be granted ATB before confirming vessel. Funny thing is if you ask them to forward the expired vessel of that so called buyer, they vanish into thin air.

Then there are some that will forward vessel details that are different from the name of the buyer meaning, there is no vessel to begin with. Then there are some that will bring up all sorts of unrealistic procedures that makes you wonder if they think it's stolen AGO they want to buy. Finally, there are agents and buyers that will always complain about every price you give them e.g weeks ago when AGO was going for between 125+2 to as high as 134+3, i had an SPA for 100,000MT AGO at 120+3 and believe it or not, these idiots will still complain that "it's on the high side".

How many person wan talk?
Re: Fake Buyers Of Ago by andico34: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
true talk harakiri....no dey mind all these people wey dey post fake things here...give me a shout...i go give you wan book wey go help you...we be friends you know na
Re: Fake Buyers Of Ago by kevin0021(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
I support u my brother,they are all feel with empty mind, stressing one mind & wasting of money to call ,so upsetting
etc!

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Pure Water(satchet/bottle) Business / Warranty-does It Work In Nigeria? / Swf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.