Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Horror Stories About Trucking Business. Information Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Horror Stories About Trucking Business. Information Needed. (1447 Views)

Trucking Business In Nigeria / How To Start Your Haulage And Trucking Business With Renault Trucks / Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horror Stories About Trucking Business. Information Needed. by sorted007: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
I have a 6 wheeler truck I want to use for transporting goods for interested parties but I dont have the a clue on where to start. I have heard too many horror stories about this industry and i dont want to be another casualty of fraudulent drivers. Please any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Horror Stories About Trucking Business. Information Needed. by akinsdeji(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2012
Can you attach a pics of the truck.and is it a tokunbo truck?is the truck in good condition.will mail you
Re: Horror Stories About Trucking Business. Information Needed. by penuelway(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Due to the problems been faced by Truck Owners in Nigeria, We have decided to Open an Ultra Modern
Truck Repair workshop along Lagos /Ibadan express way. Our team have been drawn from in and
Outside the country with specialization in trucks.
We the Truck Mechanics and as well as Owners of Trucks are aware of the evil-works of some of our
Drivers and that is why we are bridging the gap between the drivers and the owners. We deal directly
With the company or owners of truck and cheques are paid directly into our account. We try as much as
Possible to discourage the usage of cash as this will reduce the fraudulent act of the drivers.
We also import all our parts directly from Europe and America and gives warranty were necessary.
Truck Business can be the best business if you can monitor the service of your trucks and we will help you to do that.
For more information call Leye on 08125782220
Or email penuelwayassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Gas And Oxengy Business / Specuit Cargo Customer Service (Freight & Procurement From China,USA,Dubai,UK) / Steps On How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria-nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.