Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Davido Is WACK - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Is WACK (1608 Views)

Opinion: Dorobucci Vid Is Wack! / Elajoe Is Wack / Illbliss Is Wack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is WACK by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
Am no hater but Davido has no talent... The dude is just forcing himself to sing... 3wack singles in a week... Smh...
Re: Davido Is WACK by shadrach77: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
what about 'damiduro'? the biggest hit of 2011?
Re: Davido Is WACK by mikuz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
The guy's good though his lyrics are below average. Think the success of damiduro got into his head.
Re: Davido Is WACK by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Just one hit track?? Does that make you a star?
Re: Davido Is WACK by mikuz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
stevo4shiz: Just one hit track?? Does that make you a star?
back when ft naeto c was a big hit too!
Re: Davido Is WACK by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
stevo4shiz: Just one hit track?? Does that make you a star?

Lol. I truly wonder. I don't know how he's toured Canada already.
Re: Davido Is WACK by mikuz(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol. I truly wonder. I don't know how he's toured Canada already.
you're joking right?
Re: Davido Is WACK by nikkyshyne(f): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2012
That MTN's advert was the wacker wackest wackererest! What was that dude saying? Huh
Re: Davido Is WACK by Murphy7h4: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]very nice!
Re: Davido Is WACK by Martinbre: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2012
You guys dunno wat you're saying, wat's a wack? No to be sincere just listern to big's stars like.. lil wayne.. Jay-z.. Rick ross.. 50 cent.. Nicky minaj.. Beyonce.. Etc wat are dey saying nofin but violence,sex,illuminati lyrics.. but they are grammy awards winners.. Davido as the case may be is damn talented... Just look at the beats he produced, i know he alway repeat words but that's not a reason for you to say he gat no talent...... He's good it aren't easy.. ..
Re: Davido Is WACK by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2012
quote author=Martinbre]You guys dunno wat you're saying, wat's a wack? No to be sincere just listern to big's stars like.. lil wayne.. Jay-z.. Rick ross.. 50 cent.. Nicky minaj.. Beyonce.. Etc wat are dey saying nofin but violence,sex,illuminati lyrics.. but they are grammy awards winners.. Davido as the case may be is damn talented... Just look at the beats he produced, i know he alway repeat words but that's not a reason for you to say he gat no talent...... He's good it aren't easy.. ..[/quote] your grammer na die o
Re: Davido Is WACK by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2012
Martinbre: You guys dunno wat you're saying, wat's a wack? No to be sincere just listern to big's stars like.. lil wayne.. Jay-z.. Rick ross.. 50 cent.. Nicky minaj.. Beyonce.. Etc wat are dey saying nofin but violence,sex,illuminati lyrics.. but they are grammy awards winners.. Davido as the case may be is damn talented... Just look at the beats he produced, i know he alway repeat words but that's not a reason for you to say he gat no talent...... He's good it aren't easy.. ..
your grammer na die o
Re: Davido Is WACK by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
mikuz: you're joking right?

No.

Martinbre: You guys dunno wat you're saying, wat's a wack? No to be sincere just listern to big's stars like.. lil wayne.. Jay-z.. Rick ross.. 50 cent.. Nicky minaj.. Beyonce.. Etc wat are dey saying nofin but violence,sex,illuminati lyrics.. but they are grammy awards winners.. Davido as the case may be is damn talented... Just look at the beats he produced, i know he alway repeat words but that's not a reason for you to say he gat no talent...... He's good it aren't easy.. ..

1. Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross have not won any Grammy.
2. Beyonce, Jay-Z, and 50 Cent cannot be compared to Davido. Davido is still an egg compared to those three, who have been flying for years now.
3. I don't like Lil Wayne.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is WACK by thando(f): 5:24am On Jun 13, 2012
Ddn't u know he stole that song from Liquid Deep - Alone
Re: Davido Is WACK by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2012
thando: Ddn't u know he stole that song from Liquid Deep - Alone
hmmmmm
Re: Davido Is WACK by Revolva(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
@poster take it easy

He is just upcoming to me but due to the fact he is rich and his pop is a millionaire dat boost his career he is below average to me

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Makes Out Wit Nigeria's No.1 Video Vixen/model Veezee Afta His Show. / How To Promote Your Music Online In Nigeria / Lyrics: Davido - Owo Ni Koko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.