Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Itorohost.com Web Design/development And Web Hosting Just Got Better - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Itorohost.com Web Design/development And Web Hosting Just Got Better (854 Views)

[GET] High Quality Responsive Web Development And Design Solutions / Web Design/ Development Training February 2013 / Nigerian Web Development And Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itorohost.com Web Design/development And Web Hosting Just Got Better by ItoroHost(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
We are glad to announce to our customers that we now provide 12hrs web hosting and domain name registration to clients.So hurry and get yours now.
Of course our prices still remain incomparably the most affordable and reliable website design and hosting firm in Lagos.
Check us out www.itorohost.com

Thanks

Itoro
Admin

[url]support@itorohost.com [/url]
Re: Itorohost.com Web Design/development And Web Hosting Just Got Better by afolabom: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2012
Can you help me solve this issue if i host with you? "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes).
I had this error while uploadin to a domain i just bought. And the hosting company said they dont hv d capacity for such memory at the moment.... Do you have
Such a memory space in your hosting plan?
Re: Itorohost.com Web Design/development And Web Hosting Just Got Better by ItoroHost(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2012
Get more webhosting space for your files
Re: Itorohost.com Web Design/development And Web Hosting Just Got Better by ItoroHost(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2012
Free webhosting coming by next month
Re: Itorohost.com Web Design/development And Web Hosting Just Got Better by ukcars: 10:54am On May 05, 2015
Get a FREE Webhosting when you register (buy) a domain name with us www.itorohost.com . Promo ends 27 of May 2015

email: support@itorohost.com with the name you want to register to get your webhosting within 4hrs

(1) (Reply)

Register A New Website With This Hosting Company. Say Yes Too 100% Uptime Today* / Need Php Developer / Free E-book On Domain Parking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.