Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

You Could Be A Successful Forex Trader! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Could Be A Successful Forex Trader! (446 Views)

FOREX TRADER ONLY- Make $20,000-$50,000 Monthly With Zero Capital / The Most Important Principle Behind Successful Forex Trading / Professional Forex Trader Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Could Be A Successful Forex Trader! by zig2ryme04: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hi there,
If you are into forex trading and it seems you are not making profit out of it, then you probably might be doing the wrong thing.
Forex trading is very profitable when you do the right thing. My name is Yemi. I am a professional forex trader and I live in Ikorodu,Lagos.
I organize training for beginners and advance training for those who want to know what the real traders do.
I dont like writing stories, im always straight to the point and this is what you will learn as an advance trader:
1) you will know who the market makers and movers are and how to follow their leads.
2) You will know the exact direction of a perticular currency pair for the week
3) You will know what the market makers and movers are saying concerning the market for the next week and what they will be trading.
4) You will learn Fibonacci Retracement and how usefull it is.
5) You will learn how to see news release and place your position before others will see it. (this is not forex factory or others)
6) You will learn price action and how to use it to make profit without using any indicator (since indicators are lagging and they dont give accurate result)

There are so many to learn as an advance trader the choice is yours.
Its a 3 day course that covers more that you are seeing here and the date is 25th - 27th of june 2012.
for more information on venue and course fee, call this number : 08061222265.
If you desre to be a successful trader then, you need to learn more. Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Offer / Wedding Promo!!!lasting Memories Events Presents: All-in-1 Wedding Promo @700k / Ekiloui Ushering Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.