Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

[HELP] Window 7 Ultimate - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / [HELP] Window 7 Ultimate (2544 Views)

Closed / I Need The Audio Driver For Hp Compaq Nx6125 On Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) / Windows 7 Ultimate Activation Code (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[HELP] Window 7 Ultimate by Ozegbe(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hi, i currently have the full files of window 7 ultimate on my laptop running window 7 homepremium and i want to install the window 7 ultimate to overide my home premium version. i have the following files for the setup.
BOOT
EFI
SOURCES
SUPPORT
UPGRADE
AUTORUN.INF
BOOTMGR
MEDIAMETA.XML
SETUP.EXE

My question is can i just click on the setup.exe to install the window 7 ultimate or must i create an iso from this file and burn to dvd, if i must create an iso is there a software to help me create it? thanks
Re: [HELP] Window 7 Ultimate by spikesC(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
boot ur computer from the cd...u'll know what else to do. But becareful, u'll have the option to totally format and reinstall or save ur private files in windows.old
Re: [HELP] Window 7 Ultimate by Taolyn4lif(m): 12:14am On Jun 13, 2012
You do not need to boot from the CD or reinstall operating system. All you need do is to upgrade using Microsoft Upgrade key. Call or text 08030423691 for more info
Re: [HELP] Window 7 Ultimate by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ozegbe: Hi, i currently have the full files of window 7 ultimate on my laptop running window 7 homepremium and i want to install the window 7 ultimate to overide my home premium version. i have the following files for the setup.
BOOT
EFI
SOURCES
SUPPORT
UPGRADE
AUTORUN.INF
BOOTMGR
MEDIAMETA.XML
SETUP.EXE

My question is can i just click on the setup.exe to install the window 7 ultimate or must i create an iso from this file and burn to dvd, if i must create an iso is there a software to help me create it? thanks

since u already have windiws 7 on ur system.....u dont need to reinstall a new window7 ultimate... all u need do is UPGRADE it to ultimate....Kindly send an sms to 08060303310... will text u the upgrade key... FREE OF CHARGE!!!
Re: [HELP] Window 7 Ultimate by Ozegbe(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2012
the solution is to use imgburn. it works flawlessly.
Re: [HELP] Window 7 Ultimate by valerosoh: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2012
Just double click the setup.exe file and follow the prompts on your screen. You will see the option for upgrading, choose that option. DON'T DO A FRESH INSTALLATION, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FILES IF YOU DO.

HTH

Ozegbe: Hi, i currently have the full files of window 7 ultimate on my laptop running window 7 homepremium and i want to install the window 7 ultimate to overide my home premium version. i have the following files for the setup.
BOOT
EFI
SOURCES
SUPPORT
UPGRADE
AUTORUN.INF
BOOTMGR
MEDIAMETA.XML
SETUP.EXE

Re: [HELP] Window 7 Ultimate by Murphy7h4: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2012
Re: [HELP] Window 7 Ultimate by pmatrixr2: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2012
use window anytime upgrade

(1) (Reply)

Epads And Iphones Are Available At An Affordable Price / HP 640g1 complete carcass for sale / Lasu Part-time Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.