Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Educational Management Scope Of Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Educational Management Scope Of Career (3793 Views)

Top 10 "Go To" Guys Of Career, Jobs/vacancies & Education Sections Of Nairaland / T / Which Is A Better Choice Of Career- Audit Or Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educational Management Scope Of Career by tolaniogunniyi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
I studied educational management but all job vacancies are not in my favour. I need your advice and counsel on area of employment opportunities
Re: Educational Management Scope Of Career by yamakuza: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
In what way(s) are they not in your favour?
Re: Educational Management Scope Of Career by tolaniogunniyi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
Most vacancies are either B.sc, HND and not in B.ed cos i have B.ed in educational management
Re: Educational Management Scope Of Career by yamakuza: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2012
tolaniogunniyi: Most vacancies are either B.sc, HND and not in B.ed cos i have B.ed in educational management
so, you dont apply for them all the same?

What grade did you finish with?

What other courses have you done?

What kind of job would you like?
Re: Educational Management Scope Of Career by tolaniogunniyi(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2012
I do apply 4 them. I finish wit 2.2. I have oda vocational qualificatiöns on computer like professional diploma on compute nd also laptop repair engineer, NIM in view. Jobs i wish 2 apply for can be area of technology, personnel administratn, human resource nd many more
Re: Educational Management Scope Of Career by yamakuza: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2012
tolaniogunniyi: I do apply 4 them. I finish wit 2.2.
do they give reasons why you were not selected, and are they based on the type of degree you have?

I have oda vocational qualificatiöns on computer like professional diploma on compute nd also laptop repair engineer, NIM in view. Jobs i wish 2 apply for can be area of technology, personnel administratn, human resource nd many more

i think you should take your IT certs to a higher level. The Cisco Professional track maybe.
Re: Educational Management Scope Of Career by tanimola22: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2012
tolaniogunniyi: I studied educational management but all job vacancies are not in my favour. I need your advice and counsel on area of employment opportunities

Many employers classify all university graduates as ' BSc degree holders'. To them, a BSc is a degree that all university graduates earn upon completion of studies. So don't expect companies to specifically put B.Ed in an advert.

If you feel you are qualified for a job, then apply for it. If they do not respond positively to you, then just keep applying to other places till you are invited for an assessment. Use the assessment as an opportunity to market yourself.

All the best.

T22.

2 Likes

Re: Educational Management Scope Of Career by tolaniogunniyi(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
Tanks, i will keep on applyin and advance my IT wit professional IT programme

1 Like

Re: Educational Management Scope Of Career by Mustiboy(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2017
tolaniogunniyi:
I studied educational management but all job vacancies are not in my favour. I need your advice and counsel on area of employment opportunities
pls would you advice me to study educational management? what are my chances of getting a job?
and you sir, as a person, what are you currently doing for a living?

(1) (Reply)

When Best Do We Invent? During Necessity Or When Economy Is Buoyant: / *BENEFITS of SHEA BUTTER* / Judges Petitioned Over Harassment Of Lawyers By Court Security Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.