Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (164514 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Adedoks(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2012
Just got my call up letter.Adamawa here i come
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bayulll01(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2012
already open a thread for delta otondo let's hook up
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Bj5all(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2012
benue and akwa ibom has the highest number of hiv/aids victims, 600,000 and 300,000 respectively at least.fellow corpers beware
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tosrich(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2012
Convict Baba .....we gather they together for ondo state ni.....I rep Unad
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tosrich(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2012
mykejones: I avoided a Boko state.
Was posted to Ondo!
We gather they together......am posted to ondo too.....Holla at me on...08062482223
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2012
Was posted to Ondo!
we are going to Ondo together #TeamOndo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nell07(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2012
omenka Jnr: Gud morning pals..Anitanks de Lasgidi babe...congrats ooo....as for me..na akwa Ibom things ooo,though my skul is trying to dull our traveling movement...FUTOITES I hail una

i hail u too.
Do u know when we're gettn our callup letters?
I think our statement of result should be ready by saturday
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by StateOfMind: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2012
Gombe her I come...

Ehmmm who knows what gombe looks like
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by segiwest(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2012
Well well well... Hope Jigawa wuld b a lot of fun. Gettin prepd already. Tnx 4 d undiluted, sophisticatd & interestin info.
Gud morin 2 u all...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2012
My Call-up letter in my hand......Lasgidi on my mind cool
On my way to enugu. Asking God for journey mercies
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nell07(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2012
anitank: My Call-up letter in my hand......Lasgidi on my mind cool
On my way to enugu. Asking God for journey mercies

m glad fer u dear.
Journey mercies
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2012
nell07:

m glad fer u dear.
Journey mercies
Thanks hon
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2012
JIGAWA!!!!
SHA, GOD PASS DEM. #GHOSTIN-TINZ.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2012
9-zeros:
JIGAWA!!!!
SHA, GOD PASS DEM. #GHOSTIN-TINZ.
Yes God pass dem
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: bayulll01(m), 9-zeros(m),
luvola(m), bukkylois(f), Nonywendy(m),
izudek, ebicon(f), StateOfMind, dennisbee
(m), moshoodn(m), Weird_Me(m) and 1
guest(s) @ bros moshhod - i really appreciate your effort on me... Thanks ..1million tuale for u. Drop your number to my inbox on f.b.u are a life saver
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by adim2(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2012
let me give u guys important infos u need to knw. You need to be mentally and physically prepared for camp as the first week is frustrating and tedious. You will almost cry for help becos they will so drill and disturb ur sleep. Also try as much as possible to go with enof cash cos u will definately need it to feed yourself on camp. Dat is if you dont want to eat the junks they prepare. Futhermore try and be active in some activities and dept like OBS, I.T, PET and MDGs. Dis places might influence ur posting to the cities. Also go with enough nylon cos certainly u will need to do shortput as the toilets r wierd. More infos coming
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2012
Was posted to Ondo!
. Tanx God for u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2012
Was posted to Ondo!
hey!so happy for you......
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by moshoodn(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2012
luvola: Viewing this topic: bayulll01(m), 9-zeros(m),
luvola(m), bukkylois(f), Nonywendy(m),
izudek, ebicon(f), StateOfMind, dennisbee
(m), moshoodn(m), Weird_Me(m) and 1
guest(s) @ bros moshhod - i really appreciate your effort on me... Thanks ..1million tuale for u. Drop your number to my inbox on f.b.u are a life saver
OKAY BOSS. . . I JUST DID. . . CHECK YOUR INBOX.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2012
tunnex190:

Thank you. I guess I should be able to get drive directly to the place. But will soon find out anyway and get back to you.
yea.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2012
Mehn! I'v realy mised. I couldnt travel back after colectin my letter, so i slept over, i'v been shackin booze and clubin wit friends, just woke up, planin to travel back and arange my stuf. Let me compile the list so far...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2012
StateOfMind: Gombe her I come...

Ehmmm who knows what gombe looks like

emm...My name's gombs,i spent 6years of my teenage years in Gombe for my sec school...Now,that's one hell of a weird weather place.The sun is torture,esp in the dry season,hamattan there is evil...And the sand...But asides the weather,you should adapt pretty well,you'd get used to the weather in no time...They're fun people,respectful and lazy(esp the southern indigeinous christian dominated parts).But you'd need to learn hausa fast,that's if you dont speak it already...Cheap food stuff,and the ladies there are cheaper than pure water.Pray they dont send you to the northern part of d state..It's bordering Borno...Lol...
All d best

adim2: Also go with enough nylon cos certainly u will need to do shortput as the toilets r wierd. More infos coming

already bought alot...Lol..No time..Cant get toilet infection because i wanna serve Liyel Imoke's state...Lol...I hope the bush wil just be fine,because i no know how i wan explain to them at the registration point what the leather is for.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2012
adim2: let me give u guys important infos u need to knw. You need to be mentally and physically prepared for camp as the first week is frustrating and tedious. You will almost cry for help becos they will so drill and disturb ur sleep. Also try as much as possible to go with enof cash cos u will definately need it to feed yourself on camp. Dat is if you dont want to eat the junks they prepare. Futhermore try and be active in some activities and dept like OBS, I.T, PET and MDGs. Dis places might influence ur posting to the cities. Also go with enough nylon cos certainly u will need to do shortput as the toilets r wierd. More infos coming
Thanks for d info. Like how much shld we budget and also, wat r d full meanin of OBS,PET,IT and MDGs
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by StateOfMind: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2012
Gombs:

emm...My name's gombs,i spent 6years of my teenage years in Gombe for my sec school...Now,that's one hell of a weird weather place.The sun is torture,esp in the dry season,hamattan there is evil...And the sand...But asides the weather,you should adapt pretty well,you'd get used to the weather in no time...They're fun people,respectful and lazy(esp the southern indigeinous christian dominated parts).But you'd need to learn hausa fast,that's if you dont speak it already...Cheap food stuff,and the ladies there are cheaper than pure water.Pray they dont send you to the northern part of d state..It's bordering Borno...Lol...
All d best

already bought alot...Lol..No time..Cant get toilet infection because i wanna serve Liyel Imoke's state...Lol...I hope the bush wil just be fine,because i no know how i wan explain to them at the registration point what the leather is for.

Tanks gombs, I don't even intend to spend more than 3weeks over there..how about the safety?? The camp is at malam sidi, kilometer 8, gombe..is that the northern part. I need to convince my parents about the security of the state. They don't want me to go!!! Not even for the orientation.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2012
StateOfMind:

Tanks gombs, I don't even intend to spend more than 3weeks over there..how about the safety?? The camp is at malam sidi, kilometer 8, gombe..is that the northern part. I need to convince my parents about the security of the state. They don't want me to go!!! Not even for the orientation.

yeah sweetheart,it's towards the north...I think near Dukku local Govt Area...There's pretty much safe,fulani dominated..Very peaceful people,very respectful,you'd love their hospitality,and you might not wanna leave afterall..Tel your parents it'll be fine,you're safe in the hands of fulani tribesmen who's only interested in their cattles and business...I promise you, you'd love the state.Dont forget mosquito nets...Mosquitos there are almost the size of butterflies
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2012
Woooo!cross rivers thnz.ms steph,gomb,tunnex,etc.lets go dr.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Vincent41(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2012
Bleep N.Y.S.C
To HELLl wit de programme
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by zugoboss(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Highly highly highly disappointed. All my runs & effort null. Posted to benue
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by StateOfMind: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Gombs:

yeah sweetheart,it's towards the north...I think near Dukku local Govt Area...There's pretty much safe,fulani dominated..Very peaceful people,very respectful,you'd love their hospitality,and you might not wanna leave afterall..Tel your parents it'll be fine,you're safe in the hands of fulani tribesmen who's only interested in their cattles and business...I promise you, you'd love the state.Dont forget mosquito nets...Mosquitos there are almost the size of butterflies

Lmao@ size of mosquitos...thank u soo much. You don't wanna know how glad I am to have this piece of information. I appreciate!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by lawalbo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Any zamfara in †ђξ house?was posted there so sad right now
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Babycutey: Woooo!cross rivers thnz.ms steph,gomb,tunnex,etc.lets go dr.

wow...Hmmm...Congrats..My number n tunnex's are available if you check few pages back...We're expecting yours...When you leavin?from where?..*happy we're much from nairaland

StateOfMind:

Lmao@ size of mosquitos...thank u soo much. You don't wanna know how glad I am to have this piece of information. I appreciate!

it's my pleasure...Go have fun baby!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Vincent41(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
To N.Y.S.C
To HELLl wit de programme

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.