Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

South South Is Gaining Momentum In Development! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South South Is Gaining Momentum In Development! (606 Views)

8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South South Is Gaining Momentum In Development! by Charles1234: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
Recently i had been seeing alot of thread about development in the south, specially Akwa Ibom state but i never believed in it until recently i was in Akwa Ibom and i amazed by the Infrastructure that is being put in place by Akpabio...I wish other state in the north will be making an impact with the money they have than looking for argument in the pages of newspapers and am very sure if the people of every state can see something being done By their governor then Nigeria can be one United as one again.i was able secure a some pics that i posted in one of the forum just days ago but just want to share then again..I strongly believe if Akpabio continue come 2015,AKwa Ibom state will be the tourist destination of Nigeria!!! You can check on the pics i posted in one of the Nairaland forum from this link below https://www.nairaland.com/917634/cities-best-roads-nigeria/4

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get Medical Clearance For Foreign Admission? / Traveling To Canada / No Airplane To Enugu From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.