Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Is There Any Need For Christians And Muslims To Be Killing One Another - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Need For Christians And Muslims To Be Killing One Another (485 Views)

Why Are Moslems Killing One Another In Yemen? / Prayer Hub (request For Prayers For Any Need) / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Need For Christians And Muslims To Be Killing One Another by Victorjoseph(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2012
Is there any need for christians and muslims to be killing one another?NO there is no need.We christians and muslims believe that there is only one heaven and one earth and one heavenly Father who is God(Allah)so why are we killing one another.I have gone round the bible and q'uaran it was exactly the same thing i saw in the bible i also saw in the quaran so what's the need for us killing and betraying one another.
Re: Is There Any Need For Christians And Muslims To Be Killing One Another by ajufinz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Victor joseph: Is there any need for christians and muslims to be killing one another?NO there is no need.We christians and muslims believe that there is only one heaven and one earth and one heavenly Father who is God(Allah)so why are we killing one another.I have gone round the bible and q'uaran it was exactly the same thing i saw in the bible i also saw in the quaran so what's the need for us killing and betraying one another.

Wow!
That a gud research u did bt ur findins aint very sur yet, pls go tru the Holy books again...
Just for areas to focus ur research... The bible has it that Matt.24:1-,
Jesus gave a picture of the beginning of the last days. Wars and rumurs of war.... In John it says, People will kill U finkin they are doIn God a favor.
In the Qu'ran there are specifications on hw to treat the non-believers: peagans,jews & christians.
Allah does nt seems to agree with God-The Trinity.
Mohammed (the Message of Allah) does not seems to agree with Jesus- The Way, the Truth and The Life.
An objective finding may shock u.
These two religions have so much in common bt silently the foundations and pillars are 99.9% different.
Re: Is There Any Need For Christians And Muslims To Be Killing One Another by justaqad(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2012
Victor joseph: Is there any need for christians and muslims to be killing one another?NO there is no need.We christians and muslims believe that there is only one heaven and one earth and one heavenly Father who is God(Allah)so why are we killing one another.I have gone round the bible and q'uaran it was exactly the same thing i saw in the bible i also saw in the quaran so what's the need for us killing and betraying one another.
Though our basic foundation are very much like Heaven and Earth apart,that's no criteria for hating and killing one another......most muslims and christians only bear Arabic and English names, they are ignorant of the tenets and teachings of their religion....there is need for religion tolerance....
Re: Is There Any Need For Christians And Muslims To Be Killing One Another by Victorjoseph(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2012
@ajufinz is dere any difrnce btw Allah and God
Re: Is There Any Need For Christians And Muslims To Be Killing One Another by ajufinz(m): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2012
Victor joseph: @ajufinz is dere any difrnce btw Allah and God

Allah to the hausa or Northerner is 'God',
Allah to the muslims is the 'One' and only god.

To the Christian God is a three in One Being :God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
* God the Son came as Christ to offer salvation to mankind by dyin and rescurecting after 3day.
John 14:1-6
Having said that, let me state that muslims do not believe in the Three in one God which suggests strongly that Allah is nt thesame with the Christian's God.
Prophet Mohammed is the message of Allah like the last of the Prophets.
Jesus in the Bible never recognised or predict Mohammed's coming, He only promised the Coming of the HolySpirit Act 1:8,2:4
Born again (christians) have a personal relationship with God as a Father through Jesus Christ.(children of God John1:12)

Muslims are 'servants' of Allah, no belief of father and child relationship.

(1) (Reply)

The Quality Of One's VISION, Determines The Weight Of His VALUES. / Islam Is A Cursed On Them / A Question 2 Ask Urself And Answer It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.