Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Authentic Filling Station For Sale In Apapa Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Authentic Filling Station For Sale In Apapa Lagos (1529 Views)

Can I See A Land Of 1 Million Naira In Apapa, Lagos? / Tank Farm For Sale @ Apapa Lagos Nigeria / 1 Acre Jetty For Sale In Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria. N500 Million: Asking: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentic Filling Station For Sale In Apapa Lagos by lanredo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
Filling Station at Malu Road Apapa Lagos For Sale.
Land Size: 1 Acre

Pump: 10

Title: C of O

Price: 1.55Billion naira net.

Please find the above a general letter of offer for sale. The condition for inspection and release of Title documents are as follows:

a. Evidence of Mandate to act on behalf of the buyer

b. Letter of intent to purchase.

Please for details call Lanre on 08031955044, 07029478806, 08057685264.
Re: Authentic Filling Station For Sale In Apapa Lagos by lanredo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
Available for sale
Re: Authentic Filling Station For Sale In Apapa Lagos by lanredo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Still available for sale.
Re: Authentic Filling Station For Sale In Apapa Lagos by femonaija(m): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2012
[b]If you are talking of mobil filling station on malu road. We have sent more than 8 LOI to several agents who have claimed they have lead to the seller and have not been able to produce anything. Our buyer is ready to close this transaction ASAP if you are sure you have lead to the seller. I wonder what every body wants to do with LOI.. Now you are requesting for BCL, quite amusing...
I don't know how you see it but i honestly believe there is no reason to ask buyer for BCL.
Prove you have Authority to sell the Filling Station. Then we can close this transaction instead of setting hurdles for buyers. BCL is not cash but buyer usually frown at it and certainly direct seller does not need buyers BCL to sell.
Can i ask a question? What if a buyer gives BCL and after inspection he says he is no longer interested? If you insist on BCL then i will just leave it and hope we can get a seller for genuine filling station in Apapa and we all can smile with our commissions.I am a property agent and i have realized most of us agents either mislead the others or set some hurdles and we eventually don't get the transaction done while the seller gets his property sold to someone else. To be honest we can not bring our buyer in until we confirm there is a genuine filling station going for sale. We ve been humiliated before them fellow agents who claim to have filling station for sale and could not produce anything.
Respond if you have the proof to sell and ready to put away the BCL and LOI barrier.
emalfglobalinvestment@gmail.com
[/b]
Re: Authentic Filling Station For Sale In Apapa Lagos by lanredo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, my link to the Seller's mandate is very thin. Let arrange meeting to fashion out way forward. However I have done necessarry investigatuon concerning the authencity of its sale. That's the condition set to screen all these agents claiming having buyer here and there. By the grace of God we can make good head way. Please note buyer is not scarce, myself I've 2 reputable Agents talking and we are working toward getting their Client reason why those document is important in this transaction.
Re: Authentic Filling Station For Sale In Apapa Lagos by lanredo(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2012
Ready, let go on
Re: Authentic Filling Station For Sale In Apapa Lagos by yalo: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
looking for house to buy 3 bed room plat in apapa lagos 08031930010

(1) (Reply)

LAND FOR SALE : River Valley Estate ,ojodu Berger / Property For Sale @ Akute, Ogun State / Cheap 3 Bedroom For Sale Call 07035596641

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.