Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation (1004 Views)

Download Yahooze By Olu Maintain [video] / Tongolo, San Bari Bobo, Konga Or Yahooze? / Yahooze By Olu Of Maintain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by thegame(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
MAybe it's my own imagination but i was disappointed with the video. The vid is too reddish and the guy that was the yoruba rapper was the best act in the video. Even olu couldn't give as much action as that guy.Anyone know his name?
Cocerning DJ Tee, Stylee was a beta one meanwhile it was supposed to be yahooze. I ma rate the vid 3 jus becos of that smokey guy going to tokyo and germany.lol. grin
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by sect(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2007
I thought i was the only one with this thinking,the video looks bad to me.
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by tosinadeda: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2007
I disagree,i like the part "awon kan wa ye wa sayo" part of the video,it was crazy

i still wonder where he got money to buy hummer and chrysler.Jst curious
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by 9ja4eva: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2007
The video wasnt that bad to me but there is room for improvement.
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by jejelolatu(f): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2007
Ur expectations were to high. Wat were u expecting to see? Naked girls? C'mon, the song doesnt have a storyline, wat would d video be about. pulease, dj tee did his best, moreso, there was heavy presence of money and cars. Wat would have made the video a blast is if dey had almost naked girls dancing provocatively. Am happy that wasnt part of d video. For me, d video is okay.
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by concrete: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2007
those cars are rentals

he doesn't own them
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by tosinadeda: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2007
Am sure u know he has a chrysler and hummer
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by Betty605: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2007
*observing responses first and chilling b4 givin her own comment*
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by 9ja4eva: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2007
concrete:

those cars are rentals

he doesn't own them

Right
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by zigbo(f): 3:15am On Nov 25, 2007
thats 2 cars innit? lol he can own them. . .wat does he sing for charity?
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by youngdigi(m): 3:55am On Nov 25, 2007
wat does it matter if he owns the cars or not?? thats irrevelant info as far as the purpose of the video, the video looks good, i wonder what u guys mean when u say it didnt meet upto expectation
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by omoge25(f): 6:02am On Nov 25, 2007
the video was okay, what i dont like is the remix video have you guys seen this mess?
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by lan29: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2007
i was not impressed with the video at all.i was expecting a video that looks expensive even if it is not at least according to what yahozee represents, the display of cars,hennesy and moet did not work 4 me.and even olu's dressing did not live up to d expectation of the song.kc presh's video segemenge looks much better and expensive.pls tell olu to go and look 4 the likes of those who directed faze,kc presh or p-square's videos
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by 9ja4eva: 3:09am On Nov 26, 2007
I didnt expect much from the video though so am not suprised
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by skingo(m): 4:43am On Nov 26, 2007
i expected more so i am not impressed.
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by 9ja4eva: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2007
D song na abt yahoo yahoo so i expected a cyber cafe scene though
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by thegame(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
I was expecting a video that was more expensive than that. For Instance,when lkt( i got his name from nigezie) said he may go to tokyo, germany, i was expecting to see tickets and some more real stuff and not just cartoon planes. C'mon, olu really boasted about that video.

COncerning his car, He only has the chrysler for now, he claims the hummer is on the way but let's hope efcc doesn't impound it grin

COncerning the lady thinking i was xpecting naked girls,,,,,,,NAh i wasn't. I just wanted a value for my money. I would rather buy "do me".

Actually i was expecting cyber cafe scenes too but i now see that yahooze may either mean lifestyle or crime and the songs claims lifestyle and not crime.ok?
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by sect(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2007
It both means cyber crime and lifestyle but you dont expect olu to display computers in the vid. except if he wants to incur the wrath of efcc.
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by suze(f): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2007
Maybe my expectations were too high for the video because I was kind of disappointed

1.The video was not creative enough.

2. The part he said"one million dollars", they just showed a bail of money in his pocket.It was as if they were afraid of letting the money fly or something. At least maybe they should have allowed the dollars to fly about and be allover on the floor and everywhere with nice looking and expensively dressed girls dancing yahoozee or something.How can they say one million dollars and olu just kept on holding on tight to a bail of 1 dollar notes.At least he should have thrown the money in the air or something

3. They didnt really dance in the video except for those 3 children, i think thats the part i like best.They should have allowed us to see more of that matrix yahoozee style which they only danced at d end of the video.

4. The girls they used didnt dress well at all. There was one poorly dressed albino with roughly woven hair sitting down in an opened roofed car with olu. All the other girls didnt dress well too.

If to say na dbanj sing that song ehn, the video would have been much better.The girls d-banj uses in is video make sense abeg
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by OEPHIUS(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2007
what were you guys expecting i thik it was a good video because it came at per with the song if you look at it from the aspect of it being Kennis music and the lyrics
but from a lover of good music thenĀ  rotten, stupid, wacked, irritating, waste of time, money, television time i could go on all day
Re: Yahooze Didn't Live Up To Its Expectation by playmate(f): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2007
to b truthful i xpected alot more dan i saw in d video,it was kinda bleak considering d fact dat it was a crazy kind of song.dey were too serious 4 d mood of d song,anyway i hp he does better next time.

(1) (Reply)

My Naija Remixes Vl.i / Naija Gospel Group-midnight Crew In The U.s.a! / Birdman (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne) - Money To Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.