Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online (26632 Views)

Easiet And Simple Way To Make Money Online (skamodwap) / How To Get Unlimited Facebook Fan Page LIKES For Free? / Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
You heard me right. It may sound very silly but that is the fact. Only few is aware of this. The use of fb fan page is now the most easy way to make money online. Unlike website ownership, you dont need to stress yourself over domain maintenance as facebook will help you do that and very easy to create. The use of fb fan page is almost becoming the same thing as using a blog. You will see some facebookers advertising their page on the timeline of other pages and you will hiss maybe say "facebook addicts" as well. Lies those guys knows what they are doing. No one gat time to waste. Let me tell you my own story. Just 3 months ago, i started a page called Just Have Fun .i.e fàcebook.com/jùsthavefuns. with the view of tranfering the fans and traffic to my website when I finish designing it. I just jokingly started it without any intention of making a single kobo with it. I would sometimes get some of the stories and photos I see here on nairaland and share it on the page. I was shocked when I managed to reach 7,000 likes, adverts bookings started coming in. I turned down the first offer when a guy asked me to help him advertise one sms website which I cant really remember the name now because the guy insisted he would pay #2,000 for a whole month for 4 days in a week advert..then I was getting closer to 7k likes.. Only recently I was paid that same #2,000 to help advertise a indomie referer link for a week. And now after reaching closed to 11k LIKES, I got my third advert booking so far just yesterday evening from a guy who asked me to help him advertise a blackberry hub sales giving me a hint of 10,000 a month for every day advert. Yet to be agreed though.... I dont even stress myself running the page anymore i.e facebook.com/jùshavefuns. Some kind hearted ladies(two) who said they love the page volunteered to help running it..I wonder why these guys refused to advertise on website or blog . If you know why, pls suggest?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Mcleo007(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
Too good to be true!
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
now tell me asides facebook advert, what other methods did you use to attract fans so fast.
I must commend you though. Good job!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
sarutobi: now tell me asides facebook advert, what other methods did you use to attract fans so fast.
I must commend you though. Good job!
Using facebook advert is not even considered by most because no one would like to pay to get likes(too expensive sometimes).To get huge fans, you must use advert/spamming on other pages timeline to get to a certain point. Probably to 5,000 LIKES(It may take some time though). But just bear in mind that the very moment you reach 10,000 LIKES, your level don change be that because you can easily use those 10,000 fans to reach 1 million LIKES because as you post status or share a photo, the existing fans will either comment,like or tag friends on the photo. And as they do all that, it will show on the wall or timeline of their freinds and most of the reached freinds will like the page and it will keep on spreading like a virus without stoping. You will even observe people liking the page even when you dont share anything or advertise. Frequently ask your fans to tag their freinds and like your share and always share something interesting that will interest them so that they will comment. The more comment,tag and likes you get, the better for you. Frequently share something as well to achieve comment,likes and tag. My page .i.e facebook.com/jùsthavefuns has already started spreading like a virus after reaching 10,000 likes. It has jumped to 11,000 in less than a week. Am not even done yet. Before I finish designing my website, It must have reached one million fans already and i will easily tranfer all page fans to my website without buying any trafffic or spamming... Osheey...!!

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
I dont want to bust your bubble but that technique u are using is old and i lost my very first (and genuine) facebook account cos of this. The point is you will eventually spam to the point that facebook spam triggers will be activated and then ban u (((for life))). Once your account is banned, it is near impossible to get it back trust me. All my hard went to waste.

Apart from risking your account being banned you also do the hard work of posting spam statuses all over facebook: i dont have time for that. Facebook is not the only place i an trying to build an audience.

What i do is simple:
-Facebook advert at $0.01 per click. ($200) gives me 20,000 fans which is also set and forget. this is achievable in a month or less.
-i do a cronjob on my linux server that auto post from my website to my facebook page every 20 minutes with the facebook API so that my fans are engaged.

Basically i dont do anyhting, i just watch my fans grow.
This gives me time to run after other things. grin

I dont disagree with your method but i just think things should be simpler, faster and more professional cool
if i did not have the money i would probably have executed your method.

BTW good work with your fanpage, its pretty cool.

7 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
^^Who does'nt have the money to advertise and who does'nt know illegal advert on face book is ban prone. Wake up man. Instead on you to use your cash on something better, you spend it on likes? Horrible..!! To avoid you loosing your account and page, it is very simply to advoid. Simply create a fake fb account you will be using for illegal advert purpose. Dont use the actuall account with the admin right because you may get blocked and you loose your page in the process...Creat different accounts and transfer admin right to them in case any of your account gets problem, it will not affect your page.. Facebook dont delete fan pages for any reason. because if they do, I can easily set your page up by simply spaming ruthlessly just to get your page deleted

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
Peterson1993: ^^Who does'nt have the money to advertise and who does'nt know illegal advert on face book is ban prone. Wake up man. Instead on you to use your cash on something better, you spend it on likes? Horrible..!! To avoid you loosing your account and page, it is very simply to advoid. Simply create a fake fb account you will be using for illegal advert purpose. Dont use the actuall account with the admin right because you may get blocked and you loose your page in the process...Creat different accounts and transfer admin right to them in case any of your account gets problem, it will not affect your page.. Facebook dont delete fan pages for any reason. because if they do, I can easily set your page up by simply spaming ruthlessly just to get your page deleted

u are in for a shocker my friend. anyway, i just racked up 3000 fans in 2 days or so grin spending $28 and its absolutely hands-free.
what you failed to realize is that we both play the same game but differently. $0.01/like is fu**ing cheap to me.

if i recall, u did all that hard work in three months, i will acheive this in a month or less and also do other things too. This is what people call "putting money to work".
Since you dont want to spend money at all, you HAVE to do the manual labour. it works too, but slower and more hectic.

And as i will always say to you: good luck grin

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
^^ Goodluck to too bro..(laughing) spending money on likes.i.e about #30,000 for 20,000 likes. Na your way sha. But what's the name of your page le mi check it??
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
The name of the page is freesoccernews.
I backdated the creation date so that my page looks like its been long in the business.. I don't want to look like a small boy to goal.com etc. grin

I will be watching ur page too. Ur technique is good too nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
Osheey.. I have just liked your page. But there is no way you can make money from that kind of page with only free soccer news adverts which only feww will give attention with goal.com complete dominance. Anywayz sha, you spend money to get likes while i spend non to get likes and get money in the process.. You can overtake my page likes with your cash but when you finish spending the money, I will pass by to say hi!

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
Okay let me start:

I redirect all my page post to my website www.freesoccernews.com

There u see some football betting affilaiate links in the internal pages and a little google adsense.

The audience is international so whenver people goes thru any of my links I get paid 30 percent of the persons bet.

You do the math. I don't want to advertise anybody. Just want tio make money from affiliate services. Soccer is lucrative my guy.

I have already liked your page grin

Just want to make money b4 euro 2012 is over grin

I am not competing with goal .com just want to take my share of their bounty.

I do many things to makr money online. This is just one.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by nairawall: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2012
I like this thread. It is very insightful. It has been long you get to see thread like this on the webmaster section of NL.

I like the $0.01/fan. It is cheap and systematic. I will try that with a free facebook coupon and an investment of 200usdollars to see how it goes.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
nairawall: I like this thread. It is very insightful. It has been long you get to see thread like this on the webmaster section of NL.

I like the $0.01/fan. It is cheap and systematic. I will try that with a free facebook coupon and an investment of 200usdollars to see how it goes.

@nairawall

I wrote a small piece here: www.nairaland.com/961196/how-get-10,000-facebook-fans

I hope it helps you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
^ ^Sarutobi you gat good plans and I respect you for that but I gat bigger plans than just a quick cash campaign. If you check my page name again.i.e Just Have Fun, you will observe that I just created and named it without any vision or main purpose. It is just a call for everyone to just have fun. I intend creating a website that will spread like a virus and simply tranfer the page fans to the websit for a start. And the members participation will help me raise fund to even market the website and buy likes for my website's real official page. I am in nairaland today not for any other other section but for webmasters and programming sections to help me achieve this and am almost there... I never thaught of anyone helping designing a website because I love being very good at anything I love doing daz why I want to create it myself and make any change of my choice.. Only time will tell...... But for the the mean time, I will keep on making money on my page...

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
Peterson1993: ^ ^Sarutobi you gat good plans and I respect you for that but I gat bigger plans than just a quick cash campaign. If you check my page name again.i.e Just Have Fun, you will observe that I just created and named it without any vision or main purpose. It is just a call for everyone to just have fun. I intend creating a website that will spread like a virus and simply tranfer the page fans to the websit for a start. And the members participation will help me raise fund to even market the website and buy likes for my website's real official page. I am in nairaland today not for any other other section but for webmasters and programming sections to help me achieve this and am almost there... I never thaught of anyone helping designing a website because I love being very good at anything I love doing daz why I want to create it myself and make any change of my choice.. Only time will tell...... But for the the mean time, I will keep on making money on my page...

Did you take a look at my site: www.freesoccernews.com, the content of that site are automatically posted on it. i did not post anything myself. I am one of the most lazy programmers in nigeria and once i write a line of code i will never write it again.

I designed a web spider using nutch(java) that crawls all the top football sites eg(goal.com, football265, givemefootball, skysport news, supersport.com, bbc.co.uk etc) in the world( they are currently about 1290 of them ). and then breaks them page by page and extracts data storing them into a hbase table.

The above action is done every 0.2 seconds using a linux cron on my server. so the website is always up to date about the latest happenings in the world of football cool

This data is what you see on my site.

To answer your question, i did not go thru all this hassle just to make a quick cash but to lay a foundation for something i have been working on for a year now(also built around soccer.). I am just using euro 2012 to test and see people's reactions and perceptions.

Also remember that your fans on facebook is like an email list you get to keep forever. That is a major plus. cool

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
^ ^ Sarutobi,honestly, I am rolling on the floor claping right now for you. It obviously shows nigerians gat the capability and intelligence. I have been learning for about 2 months now but cant brag a bit close to this.. I checked the website before now and I taught you spent time typing all those soccer stories. And I hissed and said to myself "see what this dude is spending his time on". It's really amazing how you just sit at home and watch people click your adverts and get paid without typing a bit. Where and how did you learn this great stuff from?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
I have been programming actively since 2002. Self taught sha.

How can I type all those stuffs. I type fast but not that fast.

I'd rather use that time to chase wo*en.

Did you say u are just starting well I have around 9000 ebooks I can give you if you want. grin (seriously). They cover all all aspect of computer languages. I managed to gather them all through this years.

So wherever you want to start you will always find something for u.

Hola if u are interested.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
Wow..! Since 2002... Daz over twelve years now. I think time is the major key for the intelligence. I hear this ebook everyday but sincerely, I dont really know what ebook is all about and how it looks like and I never cared finding out what it is mearnt for because I never gave any attention or interest but am really interested on this one ooo. So please tell me what ebook is. Is it just a book or a file read on pc... And how do I get them, are there any charge to get them, if yes, then what is the charge and how do I pay it.
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
ebook means electronic book. It is just a book you can read on your laptop. Most of them come in pdf others in chm or even html.

Though ebooks are not free DON'T pay a dime for them. As I said earlier, I have thousands of them. Just tell me the programming language and I will give you books on it. FREE.

Cos I got them free ( actually there are blackhat ways of getting whatever you want from google.) grin

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by item: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2012
Nice one, I have created a fan page for my blog, you may want to join me: http://www.facebook.com/DailyIncomeTips

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 6:46am On Jun 13, 2012
Sarutobi you are a human being being ooo... Thanks alot. I slept off yesterday....... I dont really know If the pdf files I read on my pc with my adobe reader are actually ebooks. How do I get or recieve them?
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by anicho(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2012
I love this thread guys...i am interested in the programming lessons @sarutobi and i want to create my own facebook fanpage also, so please help me the necessary ebooks i need. I'll really appreciate it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2012
@peterson : what programming language are using to buid ur site or are using cms such as joomla drupal or wordpress?

@anicho : you don't any tutorial to craete a facebook fans page just scroll down to the end of your wall and create ur page.

HURRAY my page now has 3700± fans now from 3000 yestaday. I should clock 4000± today.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2012
^ ^Sarutobi am just a beginner with a huge dream just playing around with HTML(Hyper Text Markup Language) for now as advised by most webmastes to start with but learning very fast though. Not even up to 2 months old programmer yet.... The whole thing seem very confusing for now but am gradually finding my feet and ensuring I share my little knowledge to other younger biginners daz why am not really in haste to increase my page LIKES because it will even increase itself to a great extent until am mature enough to bring out something good out of it.. Am on HTML now. So help with a comprehensive HTML ebook because the website am currently using. ..i.e w3schools.com is really twsiting my brain... Do you even advise any beginner to start with HTML before going into a major programming language?? If yes, then what programming language is advised to take first after learning HTML?
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ sarutobi Yep then. Thanks bro. Am gradualy climbing the ladder and not too far away from the top. I will need the ebooks on those languagues you mentioned. I.e HTML,CSS,PHP and Python. How do I get them from your 4 shared account? Please poke this facebook account i.e ....so that I know it's you and send a freind request
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
i just sent you a friend request on facebook.

Once i am done uploading i will notify you.

UPDATE: currently on 4000+ fans now and climbing grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Yesoo.. Daz the power of cash. I have even put my page advert on hold for now. So the LIKES will not increase rapidly. I want to spend more time doing something better like learning programming than just fb page avdert for a whole day.When you are done upload it, please do as you said. Am yet to see your request or poke. Or you sent it to a different fb account?
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
K I have seen it. It came late. The name starts with J
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by sarutobi: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
Peterson1993: K I have seen it. It came late. The name starts with J

Yes. I got the notification too. I will send you a link for the downloads
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Peterson1993(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
Thanks alot..!! You are the best nairalander I have seen on nairaland so far....!! I will be waiting
Re: Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online by Mcleo007(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
GUYS, pls check my fanpage in my signature below and tell me how i can maximise it to a desirable level.

www.facebook.com/leoandlevi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get Web Design Jobs? / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? / How Mark Zuckerberg Is Slowly Killing Off Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.