Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Writers Lets Share Dreams - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Lets Share Dreams (715 Views)

Fulfilled Dreams / Nairaland Writers-lets Share Our Profile / Ada's Dreams; A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Lets Share Dreams by Diamondwriter(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hello writers.hw are u guys?..today i spent most of my day envisaging the life i want for myself.I thought of my dreams and if n how i could achieve them.I must tell you that at some point i do see the possibility of achieving my goals but when i see it from anoda angle,it becomes as distant as d earth n pluto...whew!.......i want to b an engineering.fine.thats 4 d book part.How about my talent(s)?..wat wud i do about it?....if only wishes were horses!!!...i have a lot of dreams,alot bt my most anticipatd is building up a network of stuffs.I want to own a magazine,a publishing house,inspiration school,etc but they mainly centre on writing.I would also love to reach out to other genres but passion first right?...On d net one day i saw a post WHY DON'T NIGERIA HAVE YOUNG AND WEALTHY CELEBS?...very good question.In america n oda dev. Countries we see young rich TEENS like justin bieber,willow n jaden smith,mark zukerburg,etc.....in nigeria things like dat r seldom.Though in d music sector we r beginin 2 c some,how about other sectors.?.we nigerians are afraid to go for the bulls horn n i am no xception.I rily hv dreams n i tink i hv d brains bt then again,i am afraid.Afraid of taking one big step,making a big mistake n all that.Also it is difficult to find young pple like that wit such dreams<2 heads r beta dan one>..i mean,i am young.like REALLY YOUNG....i stl hope to get lucky;mayb c sumone wit such dreams n enthusiasm,see a magnate who wud see me up,win a lottery.......meanwhile guys,dont just read,add..u hv dreams right?
Re: Writers Lets Share Dreams by Briareos(m): 2:37am On Jun 14, 2012
I feel you, Diamond. But since you already know what's holding you back - i believe you can overcome it. And you been afraid of failure is unnecessary because you must fail before you can succeed. Don't you read biographies, don't you read books? Failure clears the path to success. If you don't take that big step - that's already a failure on it's own.

I used to be in your shoes until I got tired of hanging the fate of my future on chance.

You have to come up with a solid plan to enable you achieve your dream.

And there is a saying that goes that; 'the real dreamers don't sleep'

1 Like

Re: Writers Lets Share Dreams by Luckysoul(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
When i was in jss3. I normally like to write story, but these days i concentrate on music writing and i also practice rap. And trully i can do the both well, the writing and music writing. Is it advisable for me to drop one of this?
Re: Writers Lets Share Dreams by Briareos(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lucky soul: When i was in jss3. I normally like to write story, but these days i concentrate on music writing and i also practice rap. And trully i can do the both well, the writing and music writing. Is it advisable for me to drop one of this?

Not necessarily if you know how to set your priority right. And I need not remind you to focus more on one in particular, right?
Re: Writers Lets Share Dreams by Luckysoul(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
I like writing music, cause it brings out the person in me. I will stick to your advice

(1) (Reply)

“tiny Sunbirds” By Christie Watson (winner Costa Award For New Novel) / Tao Attraction System Review / Happy Birthday, Omolola1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.