Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ayanle456 Is Here To Feed Your Obsession With Somalis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ayanle456 Is Here To Feed Your Obsession With Somalis (936 Views)

Regarding The Obsession With Graphic Photos On Nairaland / Somalis---the Most Beautiful People In Africa / What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayanle456 Is Here To Feed Your Obsession With Somalis by ayanle456: 2:18am On Jun 13, 2012
like the title says...i know you worship my people...and this is why am here...am a good will ambassador from somalia...you niggggerrs need to respect me....and stop trying to get me banned...its unacceptable...after all nigggeers...am your african brother kiss

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know That Sanusi Is Only A Bsc Holder?! / Cherish Every Moment And Fill It With Love And Care For Everyone. / Sexkillz Can I Have Your Attention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.