Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

A Survey Aimed At Helping Business Owners Optimize Brand Performance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Survey Aimed At Helping Business Owners Optimize Brand Performance (495 Views)

Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn / If I Wanted To Start A Business Aimed At Young People Where Would Be Ideal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Survey Aimed At Helping Business Owners Optimize Brand Performance by SMEAdvisor: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2012
DEAR BUSINESS OWNER,

THE QUESTIONNAIRE WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN FIVE (5) MINUTES OF YOUR TIME.

The following questionnaire is designed to collect information regarding the state of small businesses in Nigeria with a view to provide business intelligence support aimed at helping you to innovate and optimize your business. There is no right or wrong answer.

Your responses will be treated with utmost confidentiality and the information provided will be used for research purposes only. I guarantee that respondents’ anonymity is fully assured and that your participation in this research is voluntary; and you have the right to withdraw at any point of the study, for any reason, and any corresponding information destroyed.

ABOUT ME/AIM OF THIS RESEARCH

I am a social researcher with concentration on small business innovation and optimization. The aim of this research is simply to identify business owners’ areas of strengths and weaknesses with a view to strengthen/correct them and optimize brand performance.

OVERALL OBJECTIVE:

Help your customers feel fulfilled
Help your employees feel fulfilled
Help you as a business owner fill fulfilled

Kindly,click on the link below to get started.Thank you

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHdzWW9aMkxYXzc5TFkwT0I0UUVWb2c6MQ

You can also have a free online business analysis at http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/

(1) (Reply)

What Is Forex? / A Profitable Business In The Eastern And Western Nigeria / How Reliable Is The Nigerian Postoffice???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.