Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Alvan Ikoku Post Utme 2012 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alvan Ikoku Post Utme 2012 (1763 Views)

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / University Of Ilorin Post-utme 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alvan Ikoku Post Utme 2012 by scoffield245(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2012
The Alvan Ikoku college of Education, has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 post-utme exercise, which has been scheduled to hold from the 20th of June, 2012.

ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST-UTME EXERCISE
• Candidates must have selected the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education , Owerri (affiliated to UNN) as their 1st choice Institution most preferred(University degree programmes) and /or 2nd choice Institution most preferred (University degree programme)
• Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME.
• Candidates who obtained a minimum score of 160 are invited for the college’s NCE programme.REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
• Scratch cards for the 2012/2013 post-utme are on sale from Monday, June 4th 2012 through Monday, June 18th 2012 as well as the result checking scratch cards and can be obtained at the following outlets.
1. Alvana Micro Binace Bank, AIFCE Owerri
2. Diamond Bank Plc, Orlu Road branch Amakohia
3. First Bank Plc, Bank Road Owerri
4. Zenith Bank Plc, Bank Road Owerri
5. Garden park Business Centre
• The cards cost N1000 screening fee and N2000 for processing, totalling Three thousand naira, (N3,000) only.
• You will receive two (2) scratch cards one for online registration and the other for result checking.
• Details for registration can be accessed at the reverse sides of the scratch cards
• To Register for the 2012/2013 post-utme screening test, visit www.aifce.edu.ng.
• Select P-UTME online Application.
• Select register to complete the online generated form.
• Your JAMB result slip would be required to fill in your UTME registered Institutions and courses only.
NOTE: Pls do not make any changes or new choices as this may affect your chances of getting admission.

SCREENING SCHEDULE AND VENUE
June 20th, 2012
i) School of Natural Science
ii)School of Education
iii)School of Arts

June 21st, 2012
i)School of Agriculture & Voc. Studies
ii)School of Social Sciences

June 22nd, 2012
i)All Direct Entry Candidates for all the Schools.REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING
Candidates are expected to arrive their screening venues, with a copy of the following documents:
• Original JAMB Result Slip.
• Post UTME Acknowledgement slip obtained on registration with your phone number written on it.
• HB Pencil and Eraser
• Direct Entry/Post NCE applicants are to report with Original Copies of their NCE/OND results as well as their O’ Level results.

CAUTION:
The following will not be allowed:
1.Calculators
2.Cell phones
3.Other electronic gadgets

(1) (Reply)

My Final Year Project Work..... Pls Help Me Scritinize It For Any Errors / Ifotech / Unilorin Postgraduate Admission (2016/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.