Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Want To Get Married! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Get Married! (660 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married! by edenplusRomance: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2012
Family Affairs

Growing up was very tough. My father left my mother when I was just 10 years old; this devastated and made her fall into depression. There were times I thought she was going to die; several times I will come home to meet her drunk with the stove on through the night. I remember asking God why He sent me into such as family.

At a point, I started dreaming of my own home; how my husband would look at me, how he would propose to me with a diamond ring, how he would get back home on time to spend the evening with me.

However, each time any decent man approaches me, I withdraw. Sometimes, I despise them so much that I begin to wonder why I do what I do. I seem to be attracted to abusive men for reasons I do not understand. I probably feel ‘safer’ with them as I know their pattern, but not that of ‘decent’ men. I have been hurt too many times than to open my heart one more time. I find it very hard to trust people, especially men.

What do I do? I want to get married.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/EdenPlus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Working Mums::how Do You Manage Your Time / New LCD Bottle Opener For Monitoring Drunks / One Way To Balance Being A Wife,mother,daughter And A Career Woman Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.