Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? (24549 Views)

A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person / Pls Aw Do I Get A Good Cosmetologist In Abuja To Make A Good Tone Cream. / Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by BeautyClinic: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=Parisecrets]Hi,
Creams with hydroquinone is very bad. There other lightening agent that will brighten your skin and give you a glowing skin colour.......
I,m a beautician expert and I use only natural herbs from France,Egypt and Dubai.
I have different skin products, Parisecrets (whitening cream) brown skin ( for dark skin people who just wanna glow) and beauty secrets.( for light skin people who just wanna tone their complexion and brighten it a bit.)
No steroid , no hydroquinone . No side effect.
MD / CEO
Beautique-Solutions!Skin Expert(bb pin 33497CF4)
Free Consultation on all Skin Issue (Stretch marks,sun burn, skin discoloration , Acne etc) this Saturday the 20th of September 2014 at Beautique Solution Clinic (BSC) on Admiralty Way, CAR WASH, Beside Ice Cream Factory and Ebar Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. From 10am-3pm. Let's talk about it and offer you a solution. We speak Beauty. Visit us on www.beautique-solutions..com expecting you. Thanks. Add us bbm 33497CF4
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Mimiano: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening ingredients that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......invest in your skin ....order now and be happy with your skin... contact 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Mimiano: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen, hydrate and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......invest in your skin ....order now and be happy with your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8 .
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by drtherapy(m): 1:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Exfoliation is the removal of the oldest dead cells or diets from ur skin, you don't need to bleach to be white or have a fresh smooth skin. Exfoliation help to rejuvinate your skin and keep your skin fresh and smooth. We have two types of exfoliation, mechanic and chemical exfoliation. Mechanical is using a good scrub to scrub off diet from ur skin and chemical is using a good cream. Sugar, paest, tee tree oil, marula and banana wen mix giv u a healing body scrub. Is advice u do a skin test before doing anything on ur skin. D eyes is very sensitive so b careful wen u go for ur facials. Use honey and egg white to marsk ur face it works well and try to use natural product on ur face and skin to prevent sure burn and reaction. Dr therapy offer all nairn land client a free skin test in our new Beauty Clinic in Folagoro by kolex bustop. Close to yabatec or Unilag. Call 08102358342, 08023898205, BBM pin 2ac1e053, email drtherapybeauty@yahoo.com or visit www.drtherapybeautyandspa.com. Dr therapy d dermatologist/ Cosmetologist for Nairaland.

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by drtherapy(m): 2:22am On Dec 27, 2014
STRECHMARK is d elasticity of d skin, either by obesity, bleaching, reaction or fat. For bleaching d skin lacks melanin and it's elastic as a result of harsh chemical, stretchmarks has cure using natural products to firm d skin and restore it's elasticity. As an African woman we need natural products to help nourish and rejuvinate our skin bcus of our weather, life style, Food etc which is different from d white. Before using any product u need a skin test. Dr Therapy offer all Nairaland fans a free skin test and Consultation in our new Beauty Clinic in folagoro by kolex bustop, close to Unilag or yabatec or call 08102358342, 08023898205 BBM pin 2ac1e053, email : drtherapybeauty@yahoo.com or Visit us on www.drtherapybeautyandspa.com.

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Irichzstar(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Even for the fact that I wasn't paid for this advertisement, Well leT me help save a soul, GOOD market do sell it self.. There is this young boy in ikeja called PRINCE that is becoming an anthem in the mouth of all the ladies around ikeja, tho I don't know what he is mixing oo!. Bt my younger sister suffered dark spots,irritation,sun burn and stubborn and dry skin tone. Which she got by patronizing the so called ajisha people..so during her wedding period a friend told her to consult this ikeja boy and within 2weeks before the wedding,, I,my self testified the magic. I can help share his contact direct to inbox...

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by homesodear: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by skincaremist(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hi everyone my name is Ann ceo annie skincare mist,I'm a well trained cosmetologist and beautician also in makeup based in lagos...My skin care products are safe and very effective(custom) made with natural skin lightening and whitening properties,also have stuffs for acne,sunburn,stretch marks,dark knukles etc
My ranges are
Skin whitening lotion/soap/serum
Skin lightening lotion/soap/serum
Body glow
Ageless(anti aging/dry skin)
Hot chocolate(dark skin)
Luminous(natural fair skin)
Good exfoilants also available
For more info and how to order call:09098773372 bbm:2A75347E
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by fdmskincare: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by adelaarin: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
QTA Studios [Skin care & Make up]. Facial treatment • Acne creams•Sunburn/spot removal creams• Facial cleansers•Dark knuckles removal cream •Stretch marks treatment •Skin glow oil•Body polish/ scrubs: Lightening/whitening creams•Whitening serum•Moisturisers for dry skin: Body butter•Lightening/Whitening organic bar soap : Whitening pills•Body enhancement products • Skincare training . Tel: 08033509108 BB Pin:334600E3
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by sharonparker: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
-SKIN REPAIR
-WHITENING..C00469E34*y*
-GLOWING ..C00469E34*y*
-SKIN LIGHTENING ...C00469E34*y*
-SNOW WHITE CREAM...C00469E34*y*
-SKIN POLISHING ...C00469E34*y*
-CHOCOLATE CREAMS..C00469E34*y*
-STRETCH MARKS ERADICATOR..C00469E34*y*
✅ ALL SKIN SOLUTIONS ... C00469E34*y*

Try it, Join PEPSY

...C00469E34. 08069618994 call watsapp. Facebook pepsy flawless skincare. Instagram pepsyflawlessskincare.

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by Sharon6(f): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2016
PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!
ONE CREAM 600ML, ONE SOAP, ONE HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB AND ONE FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K. Check my signature for contact details
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by marthy01: 6:02am On Feb 09, 2017
MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ
Acning? Stretch marks? Dark knuckles/patches? Uneven skin tone? Or what you desire is to lighten/whiten naturally without blemish? Then you need to know this......
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects.
Our products covers a wide range of skin care products which includes;
*Whitening products (Arabic, halfcaste, snowhite, Egyptian, Moroccan)
*lightening products
*hot chocolate products
*Hair treatment
*knuckle treatment
*pimples and acne treatment
*Stretch mark treatment
*slimming treatment
*skin reaction treatment
*Glutathione pills and injections and many more skin care products.

We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy.
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another
For inquiries?
Follow us on instagram: threbiys_martti Or marevaz_beautyhauz.
And for REVIEWS of our products and services, check & follow us on our facebook page "Marevaz beauty hauz" where you can have a full sight of our services.....
Contact us on +2348130901909 (whatsapp) for further inquiries.
We are located at Iyana prince along Adigbe road Abeokuta, Ogun state Nigeria.
We make delivery worldwide.

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by espendiorbeauty: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2017
The desire to get "the perfect skin" is endless. From over the counter products to big time sophisticated spa lounges(which in many cases you still don't get what you long for). The search can be frustrating!
Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics understands your need to be beautiful,so we have helped you narrow down your search to us! Yes us! We are very proper and particular with our products and the contents,so we made them strictly organic!
We respect all kinds of skin tones and skin sensitivity,so we have products for everyone! Here are a list of our products for selection:
Celebrity White up
Beauty Fade Milk
Ultra Fresh Lotion
Kamana Egyptian Milk
Half-caste Cream
Beauty Face cream
Intense Body Wash
Beauty Wash
Beauty Face cleansers
Dark knuckles treatment
Skin tone Serums
Acne Wash
Dark spot cream
Dark circles treatment
Dark thigh and armpit cream
...and lots more!

Our products are affordable at great value for your money! And please don't be bothered about product effectiveness because it's beyond words!
For more enquiries contact us on these platforms:-
Whatsapp: 08057846931
BBM: D8C29569
Or call: 08072329941,07084630396 ,08057846931
Follow us on Instagram,
IG: Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics

You can come over to our office for pick up of any of our products at this address: no 8,Bolarinwa street,Biola B/stop,Alapere,Ketu,Lagos,Nigeria.

We can't wait to receive you!!
ESPLENDOR BEAUTY COSMETICS

Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by jbblues24(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Life is full of temporary situations, ultimately ending in a permanent solution. embarassed
Re: How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? by MrNice04(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17
katdyka:
. Pls send ur before and after picture to my mail box : katdyka@yahoo.com, I treat skin problems and bring out a brightenend toned flawless skin.pls send me details.
are you still available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Lady Shares Amazing Weigh Loss Transformation Under A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.