Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Are You Wearing Your Hair And What Do You Use In It?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Are You Wearing Your Hair And What Do You Use In It?? (943 Views)

What Fragrance Are You Wearing / What Are You Wearing Right Now? / What Are You Wearing Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Wearing Your Hair And What Do You Use In It?? by brownusagirl(f): 5:21am On Jun 14, 2012
So I'm moving to a new town and upon another's recommendation, I stopped by this small store that sells items from africa and the carribean which was surprising to find because the population of both groups is very small here. I was excited to find all the products I usually order online like black castor oil, black soap, and pure shea butter. This all natural routine is excellent for my hair which is mostly natural in the front and back because of my five month stretch from relaxers. Ladies what are your favorite products to control your relaxed, natural, or relaxed&natural( I guess transitioning technically) hair I still need a product to control my edges because gel isn't working anymore embarassed !

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up ♍Ɣ Fashion House. / . / Silicon Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.