Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,482 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub (19939 Views)

Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by modnd3(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4SOpjuetRAQ/T9nJvp-XDZI/AAAAAAAABq4/OYhxp9HqNoI/s640/Chris+Brown.jpg[/img]

MediaTakeOut.com just learned that rapper Drake and his entourage got into a FIGHT . . . with CHRIS BROWN at the popular AFTER HOURS NYC nightclub WIP.

According to MULTIPLE MediaTakeOut.com snitches inside, Chris and Drake have had a DIFFICULT relationship since three years ago - when Rihanna CHEATED on Chris, with Drake. Chris has HELD A GRUDGE against Drake for years.

Well last night at WIP, we're told that Chris reportedly sent over a bottle of champagne to Drake's table, as a sort of peace offering. We're not sure WHAT happened next, but we're hearing UNCONFIRMED REPORTS that Drake sent the bottle back to Chris with a message to the effect of - "I'm f**kng the love of your life [Rihanna], deal with it.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/56632/breaking-news-chris-brown-and-drake-got-into-a-fist-fight-and-chris-brown-gets-his-jaw-cracked-pics-of-chris-face-busted-open.html
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by mrkels(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ok grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by miteolu(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
After all who is the champion ?
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Businesstools(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
grin
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by bizz(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
I am f**kin ha nxt.go on fitin....ha ha
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
OMG I just lost all respect for Drake sorry. I thought this nigga was classy.

Shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by megxo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
HMMM.......INTERESTING, F**KIN D LUV OF HIS LYF..... angry DRAKE DAT WAS LOW NA, mayb he's d reason rihanna got ha face munchedgringrin
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by horlabiyi(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
Nairaland is becoming useless everyday. Why do you need to bring this kinda topic to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
horlabiyi: Nairaland is becoming useless everyday. Why do you need to bring this kinda topic to the front page.

Because they are both global superstars. Topics on the front page don't have to be related to only Nigeria.

YOU COULD CHECCK ANOTHER FRONT PAGE TOPIC, THERE ARE MANY. tongue

11 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by 2ndSimonAndal: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Seun and his demigods please unban me as I've done nothing to warrant it.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by kaiter: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
OMG I just lose all respect for Drake sorry.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Pakavy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
modnd3: [img]http://1.bp..com/-4SOpjuetRAQ/T9nJvp-XDZI/AAAAAAAABq4/OYhxp9HqNoI/s640/Chris+Brown.jpg[/img]

MediaTakeOut.com just learned that rapper Drake and his entourage got into a FIGHT . . . with CHRIS BROWN at the popular AFTER HOURS NYC nightclub WIP.

According to MULTIPLE MediaTakeOut.com snitches inside, Chris and Drake have had a DIFFICULT relationship since three years ago - when Rihanna CHEATED on Chris, with Drake. Chris has HELD A GRUDGE against Drake for years.

Well last night at WIP, we're told that Chris reportedly sent over a bottle of champagne to Drake's table, as a sort of peace offering. We're not sure WHAT happened next, but we're hearing UNCONFIRMED REPORTS that Drake sent the bottle back to Chris with a message to the effect of - "I'm f**kng the love of your life [Rihanna], deal with it.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/56632/breaking-news-chris-brown-and-drake-got-into-a-fist-fight-and-chris-brown-gets-his-jaw-cracked-pics-of-chris-face-busted-open.html
c how toto dey cause beef..useles thing
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by queensmith: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
if this is true #gatdayuuuuum!! i mean i always thought drake wozapussy with his love songs tongue tongue. But if it's true i hope he beat chris ass! im totally #teamdrake!

and chris get better security!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Denningtedy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
I WOUNDER[/color] WHY THIS RICH BOYS WOULD BE FIGHTING FOR [color=#770077] shocked grin...[url][/url]http://www.mediatakeout.com
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by damilola15: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
I don't and would never call these people role model, but to those who do. There you have it.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by mikron(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
AND SO?
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
See these two rich fools fighting over an over-circulated pussy. Such a shame. Nothing pisses me off more than when guys fight over a woman, let alone guys that are rich and famous - with millions of women at thier disposal. Useless weaklings; they should both have their dicks cut off and forced down their throats.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by gbadexy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
rokiatu: OMG I just lost all respect for Drake sorry. I thought this nigga was classy.

Shame!!!
Like he cares.
Dude doesn't send. Na him pound brown like dat abi na him security, why chris sef no get securit na.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by mikron(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
WATCHED A LIVE PERFORMANCE OF LIL WAYNE YESTERDAY ON TV. SAW THE WAY HE WAS DESTROYING TABLES AND SCATTERING BOTTLES OF WINES ON PEOPLES TABLE AND THE CROWD WAS CHEERING AND ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF WHAT HE WAS DOING. G-A-W-D. THESE GUYS ARE DEMONIC. SO IF THEM FIGHT WETIN COME CONCERN US NAH? @ OP ABI ANY OF THEM NA UR BRODA?
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by sylve11: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Who cares? cool
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Kajab: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
horlabiyi: Nairaland is becoming useless everyday. Why do you need to bring this kinda topic to the front page.

why are people? Even CNN, BBC, and various print media materials have entertainment sections, what's ur comment intended to achieve? If it doesn't interest u,u dont hv to comment....live and let others live!!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by kenjudy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Pity....
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by waja(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
Who throw friend for ground?
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Ignatio(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
They should do a duet, Chris Brown ft. Drake- The hoe is mine. Just like Brandy and Monica.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
These dyck in the booty R&B singers, ain't built for that life there. undecided

Stick to making songs for the ladies, I can't take the both of them seriously. undecided
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by deleo16(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
Both need deliverance since all of them are illuminati Only christ can help them
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
pro01: See these two rich fools fighting over an over-circulated pussy. Such a shame. Nothing pisses me off more than when guys fight over a woman, let alone guys that are rich and famous - with millions of women at thier disposal. Useless weaklings; they should both have their dicks cut off and forced down their throats.
money aint everything . U don't know how powerful love can be

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
Overfeeding
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by queensmith: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
Denningtedy: I WOUNDER[/color] WHY THIS RICH BOYS WOULD BE FIGHTING FOR [color=#770077] shocked grin...[url][/url]http://www.mediatakeout.com

Rihanna has built a solid brand, i have nothing but respect for that girl, given she looks hideous and sounds like a cat she sure knows how to consult the god of sexy!

got chris incarcerated and drake puzzywhopped! the girl has superior powers!

drake says #backthatassup!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by ebamma(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
if u dont like the news,then Y read and comment on it.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by gator666: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
Little c*nt just got what he deserves. What goes around...
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

Rihanna has built a solid brand, i have nothing but respect for that girl, given she looks hideous and sounds like a cat she sure knows how to consult the god of sexy!

got chris incarcerated and drake puzzywhopped! the girl has superior powers!

drake says #backthatassup!

If your thang stays dripping like RiRis, you sure can get me 'puzzywhopped' as well. wink undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Is Not Getting Married - Colin Udoh / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) / Liz Da-silva's Son, Abdulroheem's 3rd Birthday Is Today, Mum Shares Lovely Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.