Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Celtel Mms Is Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Mms Is Back (944 Views)

Celtel Mms Back / Any Difference Between Wap, Gprs, Mms (mtn Settings) / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Mms Is Back by Temmiey(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2007
Just to pass the message across the board that you can send mms on your phone to your well wishers,who are celtel subscribers. Its fun!
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by honsule(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2007
One thing that kept bothering me about this you guys posting about celtel mms is that,how many people have a configured celtel mms phone?Is just like you using cellity free sms.The other person must have it before you people can enjoy the free sms.Moreover,i have about 100 free mtn mms i have not finish using it,what will i do with celtel mms.Guy,post something like celtel gprs activation is back.Code for activation etc. Don't bug guys with mms please.Note:what about celtel 15 free sms am even struggling to send mine own finish.Guy talk about reasonable thing ok
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by tobs(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2007
@poster is it free coz they are charging me just like the gprs.N5/50kb, but b4 it was free.so is it free again?, honsule didnt u get my MTN MMS
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by dragnet: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2007
I was xpecting activati0n !
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by honsule(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2007
@tob.For almost a month now it is my celtel line that is in my N72 because of free browsing.My mtn is in my second phone.And that phone doesn't have the capacity to read mms.So bear with me. just email your request to me ok.Cheers
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by honsule(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2007
@tob.For almost a month now it is my celtel line that is in my N72 because of free browsing.My mtn is in my second phone.And that phone doesn't have the capacity to read mms.So bear with me. just email your request to me ok.Cheers
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by hayprof(m): 5:21am On Nov 26, 2007
@HonSule, I await ur Response!
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by Temmiey(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2007
It is so unfortunate that honsule take this personal,but as far am concern there is no sin in diseminating information,for the benefit of those who need such info. That one didnt need it, doesnt mean that others need it not,so pls. Men,if honsule doesnt need it I mean those that need it can give it a try. Its to phone and email.
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by dragnet: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2007
Temmiemmy, is it mms activati0n or what??
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by Emeka72(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2007
Does one need to activate d sim for MMS by sending mmsgprs to +232 before it can work? and does it deliver to e-mail because when it was free I once tried it it sent but didn't deliver but it deliers to d phones of only those who have activated thiers
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by Danapache(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2007
Temmiey is really right,mms is truely back,and 4 those who are saying the thread is not necessary,I guess u are wrong because education is power,no small info is unnecessary cos if it is not useful 4 u it might 4 others,Temmiey ride on u re highly supported and appreciated
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by Danapache(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
Temmiey is really right,mms is truely back,and 4 those who are saying the thread is not necessary,I guess u are wrong because education is power,no small info is unnecessary cos if it is not useful 4 u it might 4 others,Temmiey ride on u re highly supported and appreciated
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by dragnet: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2007
It deliverz 2 email & it deliverz as a link 2 th0se who havnt activatd their's
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by sect(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
Atleast its beta than mtn dat does not deliver to emails.
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by Felix004(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2007
smiley temmiey is right. The mms also goes to mail which even make it more advanced than other network that is strictly to gsm.
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by kosovo(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2007
congrats tiemmiey
and all celtel subscribers.
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by hayprof(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2007
Not Even the Poster has been able to tell the Community Hw to Activate/use/snd mms, We just keep gettin' The same of the same comendatnZ angry
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by hayprof(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2007
kosovo:

congrats tiemmiey
and all celtel subscribers.

On What Occasion? Gush! Do u Post for Reply Sake?? shocked
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by Emeka72(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2007
I ask again does one need to get sim activated b4 it works because mine is not working though I have the GPRS network and I hope it is free because even when I called CCARE, they said it isn't available
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by topeteadr(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2007
I hv the mms service on my phone, but and it is working but it doesnt' ****deliver the message to the recipent****.
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by Fadajasi(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2007
I dont think the 232 code is going tru anymore
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by topeteadr(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2007
The 232 aint going anymore.
Re: Celtel Mms Is Back by Emeka72(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2007
so , how does one get his sim activated?

(1) (Reply)

Resize Java Game / My Glo Line Is Not Browsing / Nokia S40 Vs Sony Ericsson(software)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.