Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335454 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Inquisitive123: @Engrdozzymary congratulations...when did they send you the invite? And when is your intrerview holding?
arnd 2pm 2day 4 tuesday nxt wk. Tnx
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
EngrSirwhite: . Very hapi 4u bro. God is wit u, go nd succeed
Amen, tnx bozz. U ll definately get hia n beyond sn!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
prettyface06: They should invite us for medicals ohhhhhh. To all those going for interview, success. For second phase interview, expect similar questions with the panel interview. It all depends on the interviewer though. During my own interview, I was asked to write on the marker board. Anything can happen but at no point should you loose confidence in urself. All the best.
tnx
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by folonso(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
What do u know abt Gtb, do u have a relative like uncle or aunty in Gtb? What function do u like? Note if u have a relative like uncle, aunt, siblings etc, u won't be given the job. I was asked these questions during mine! Just be confident and calm and wear a decent suit! I wish you God's favor and all the best on your second level interview.
EngrDozzyMary: final got d invite 4 2nd phase interview, @folosho, tips 4rm urs....
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
ThowLou: When the invites are flying round like this, maybe a class or two is about to move from the TS. Those of us awaiting TS, let's be hopeful that we will resume soon ... congrats to everyone who has gotten their invites to the next stage, it's easy ... be calm and be very cheerful ... my interviewer commented on how she loved my smile and happy face even when I couldn't answer my ?s ... I don't mean you should go with an empty brain, there r enough stuffs on this thread to help, I can't repeat them. And pls when u r clueless, be honest abt it. Remember too that God is your confidence, over confidence kills. And dress smart, I met a lady who never wore jackets or blazers or suits to any of the interview and she is awaiting TS too, I say this because of ladies who think bank jobs mean u can dress indecently. GTB doesn't condone body exposure, it's a huge turn off from my observation. All in all sleep well, don't kill yourself, God who brought u thus far will definitely see you through ... Cheers
nice one, tnx!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by nykypearl: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2014
God pls when is gtb going to call me for documentation?Almost a month now I received success mail.I hope I'm not d only one,pls is there anybody here that wrote the test on july 24th at ilupeju?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
nykypearl: God pls when is gtb going to call me for documentation?Almost a month now I received success mail.I hope I'm not d only one,pls is there anybody here that wrote the test on july 24th at ilupeju?

stay calm dear, dey will call u very soon.....Gtb recruitnent process is known for its transparency.....my set came in for documentation six weeks after our test...for some folks, its earlier....just stay positive and keep praying for God's speed...

i wil advice u start preparing your write up before then...get passport ready and all dat .

one love
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by nykypearl: 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks so much,I have all the neccessary documents ready.God bless you.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
@moneybag et al; is it true they accept "temporary voters card" temporarily during documentation pending when you are called for interview?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Aiyudu: @moneybag et al; is it true they accept "temporary voters card" temporarily during documentation pending when you are called for interview?

Yea...i think dts true to some extent.....
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Inquisitive123: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Another new week...
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by funmies: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Please what do they mean by contact person? Is it that the person would ask majority of the questions in the interview or what?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Lawatog: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Hello house: please what are the documents needed for the panel interview? I.e what should one take along while going for the interview? urgent response please.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Inquisitive123: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2014
@lawatog just go with your invitation,ID card...I was not asked for anything when I had mine
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by funmies: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls if I am asked why I want to work in a bank? What answers can I give? I studied engineering

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by CHLOE007(f): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
funmies: Please what do they mean by contact person? Is it that the person would ask majority of the questions in the interview or what?
Well
funmies: Pls if I am asked why I want to work in a bank? What answers can I give? I studied engineering
You have too make them know dat engineering and banking are two district & divergent professions. Banking is a delicate job that requires persons with a high level of professionalism, persons that are very meticulous and have a keen eye for details. Engineers are trained to be safety conscious in all they do, to effectively carry out safe practices, one must have a very keen eye for details, must be very meticulous and thorough. These background skills and qualities will put me in good stead to excel at my chosen career of banking.(I hope dat helps btw,this information would be seen my many others who are in ur shoes too,so don't go ssayn everything here word for word,still do your own research)...as for the contact person,it refers to the interviewer and who you wld say you want too see,and whose contact you would write down in the sign in and out record book wwhen u get to the venue of the interview..finally for yourr one on one it is good you do a background check of your contact person,because the interviewer might ask if you know anything about him/her..All the best
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by funmies: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
CHLOE007:
Well
You have too make them know dat engineering and banking are two district & divergent professions. Banking is a delicate job that requires persons with a high level of professionalism, persons that are very meticulous and have a keen eye for details. Engineers are trained to be safety conscious in all they do, to effectively carry out safe practices, one must have a very keen eye for details, must be very meticulous and thorough. These background skills and qualities will put me in good stead to excel at my chosen career of banking.(I hope dat helps btw,this information would be seen my many others who are in ur shoes too,so don't go ssayn everything here word for word,still do your own research)...as for the contact person,it refers to the interviewer and who you wld say you want too see,and whose contact you would write down in the sign in and out record book wwhen u get to the venue of the interview..finally for yourr one on one it is good you do a background check of your contact person,because the interviewer might ask if you know anything about him/her..All the best

So grateful for this info, thanks. #grateful heart# kiss
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Had my one on one interview ystaday, d interviewer ws kind of strict on us. We were 5 in al, hpin n prayin 4 a +ve feedback!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Inquisitive123: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2014
Heard GTB called some set of people on monday to come pick up dere letter on friday....@mapist,@toptam av u guyz heard anything?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Inquisitive123: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2014
Heard GTB called some people on monday to come pick up dere letter on friday....@mapist,@toptam av u guyz heard anything?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by toptam(f): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Not heard anything yet oo
Inquisitive123: Heard GTB called some people on monday to come pick up dere letter on friday....@mapist,@toptam av u guyz heard anything?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by chill5(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is exactly 2months after medicals, and nothing yet. Hmmmmm
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by bizigirl(f): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
God will perfect it. Where and when did you have it

EngrDozzyMary: Had my one on one interview ystaday, d interviewer ws kind of strict on us. We were 5 in al, hpin n prayin 4 a +ve feedback!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Inquisitive123: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
@chilll5 it is tiring ooo...after 2 months of medicals...God will help us...u had ur medical on the 26th of june right?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
bizigirl:

God will perfect it. Where and when did you have it

Amen, tnx dear! Ystaday @ Opebi, ikeja.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by bizigirl(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Okay, I have my own today in the evening but on the island

quote author=EngrDozzyMary] Amen, tnx dear! Ystaday @ Opebi, ikeja.[/quote]
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lawatog: Hello house: please what are the documents needed for the panel interview? I.e what should one take along while going for the interview? urgent response please.
Pls when is your panel interview?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: Had my one on one interview ystaday, d interviewer ws kind of strict on us. We were 5 in al, hpin n prayin 4 a +ve feedback!
I had mine there too, but when the result came out, Virtually all of us were successful. Put it to God in prayers. He is a Great God & can do anything.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Baba God, I dey wait for my Panel interview invite oooo..please remember me for good soon....

success to those that did their interview today.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
prettyface06: .
I had mine there too, but when the result came out, Virtually all of us were successful. Put it to God in prayers. He is a Great God & can do anything.
sure, he is our only hope. Tnx dear!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
bizigirl: Okay, I have my own today in the evening but on the island

quote author=EngrDozzyMary] Amen, tnx dear! Ystaday @ Opebi, ikeja.
just saw it nw, aw ws it?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
moneybag4411: Baba God, I dey wait for my Panel interview invite oooo..please remember me for good soon....

success to those that did their interview today.
just be patient n prayerful so dat wn it coms ntin ll stp u 4rm going 2ru!

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (161) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.