Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335509 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2012
Congrats on passing your test. If you follow this thread very well you will note that each of the stages has at least 2 wks interval except you are lucky. We have some of us that did documentation since Oct 11 and are yet to be called for Interview. But they will surely revert to everybody. Start getting your documents together and prepare to write a one-page essay. Good luck!
blackfm: Guyz, i sat for the test on 9th nov and was mailed that i passed on 12th nov and i should monitor my mailbox for the essay and documentation stage schedule but ive seen nothing since then.does it usually take this long? I'm getting pensive
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2012
blackfm: Guyz, i sat for the test on 9th nov and was mailed that i passed on 12th nov and i should monitor my mailbox for the essay and documentation stage schedule but ive seen nothing since then.does it usually take this long? I'm getting pensive
bros you don't have to be apprehensive. GTB has a special recruitment currently going on coupled with some peeps who are on ground before. Just relax hopefully before the end of next week you'll be invited.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2012
whizkidy: bros you don't have to be apprehensive. GTB has a special recruitment currently going on coupled with some peeps who are on ground before. Just relax hopefully before the end of next week you'll be invited.
WhizKid, those first class people abi. Dem com chance us when don de ground since. I just hope this week wld b fruitful. Its been almost 2mths now. Since oct 11. It is well.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Kikinki(f): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2012
Hello house,is anyone here that wrote GTBank test of Nov.16th 2012.pls join this discussion.lets follow up and encourage one another.I got a success mail this morning and was asked to keep an eye on my inbox for the essay and pre-interview documentation stage.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2012
Kikinki: Hello house,is anyone here that wrote GTBank test of Nov.16th 2012.pls join this discussion.lets follow up and encourage one another.I got a success mail this morning and was asked to keep an eye on my inbox for the essay and pre-interview documentation stage.
Did u write in lagos or ph?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by damiek: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2012
@okesammie tnks.My subscriptn has xpired nd I jst loaded ma modem. So I will b outta bbm 4 a while.tnks blooda
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2012
Kikinki: Hello house,is anyone here that wrote GTBank test of Nov.16th 2012.pls join this discussion.lets follow up and encourage one another.I got a success mail this morning and was asked to keep an eye on my inbox for the essay and pre-interview documentation stage.

Hi kikinki, I wrote the same test too in PH and got my success email this morning with the same info. I'm just here wondering how long it will take.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2012
Ebade:
WhizKid, those first class people abi. Dem com chance us when don de ground since. I just hope this week wld b fruitful. Its been almost 2mths now. Since oct 11. It is well.
yea just relax and continue to prepare. Don't forget its possible you have your first and final interview all within a space of two days. Its what I have seen before.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2012
I just received success mail from GTB for my panel interview, God I'm so happy and big thanks to u my peepz in the house. Pls when will I possibly have the final interview cos I want to travel.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Congrats, I will advise you just hold on and stay back for a while cos it's normally 5 days interval from the time you did your panel interview. You may be contacted before Thursday. Best wishes!
zeusosha: I just received success mail from GTB for my panel interview, God I'm so happy and big thanks to u my peepz in the house. Pls when will I possibly have the final interview cos I want to travel.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by LaBush1: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
igetsbizy:

Hi kikinki, I wrote the same test too in PH and got my success email this morning with the same info. I'm just here wondering how long it will take.

Hi igetsbizy have you been contacted for d documentation stage?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by igetsbizy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
La Bush:

Hi igetsbizy have you been contacted for d documentation stage?

Yes I have. I got that this afternoon. Its scheduled for thursday morning. What about you?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by taryor01: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
hello evry1. though i am new here but i av bin following the thread. i did my test on 9th of nov. and got my sucex mail dereafta. anoda mail was sent 2 me dis evening inviting me again for dsame test i av rewriten. pls, av anybody passed thru this b4 and wat shuld i do? thanks in anticipation of a reply
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yinkkistic: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
same here o..i tried calling their human resources department..yet to get response
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Kikinki(f): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
I wrote in PH and my documentation is billed for friday morning.see us at d top peeps.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
taryor01: hello evry1. though i am new here but i av bin following the thread. i did my test on 9th of nov. and got my sucex mail dereafta. anoda mail was sent 2 me dis evening inviting me again for dsame test i av rewriten. pls, av anybody passed thru this b4 and wat shuld i do? thanks in anticipation of a reply
Just ignore it dear.. I hav got series of mails like that, when I called their HR, they said I should ignore. So don't break ur head over it.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
I guess that must have been a mix up. I will advise you reply to the mail telling them you have written and passed the test before and what you are waiting for is the next stage (documentation). I believe they will reply you...it's nothing to worry about.
taryor01: hello evry1. though i am new here but i av bin following the thread. i did my test on 9th of nov. and got my sucex mail dereafta. anoda mail was sent 2 me dis evening inviting me again for dsame test i av rewriten. pls, av anybody passed thru this b4 and wat shuld i do? thanks in anticipation of a reply
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
congrats. I wrote in ph and got my congratulatory mail 2day nd was scheduld 4 documentatn on thursday. Can sm1 in d hauz help me on d dress code. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by okesammie: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wait till around 23rd.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Telez(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by qhemie: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2012
chichi5041: Sori, bin offline, jux saw ur msgs, so sowie guy

@ chichi....pls could u send material I d@ cn b helpful 2 ma box- krimykeed@yahoo.com....thx
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by blackfm: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2012
ednutoyekan: Congrats on passing your test. If you follow this thread very well you will note that each of the stages has at least 2 wks interval except you are lucky. We have some of us that did documentation since Oct 11 and are yet to be called for Interview. But they will surely revert to everybody. Start getting your documents together and prepare to write a one-page essay. Good luck!
Thanks a lot bro..that's really helpful
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by qhemie: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2012
blackfm:
Thanks a lot bro..that's really helpful

@blackfm...pls cn u tell me ow d test was and some of the helpful materials- krimykeed@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Machini(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2012
Francuiz: congrats. I wrote in ph and got my congratulatory mail 2day nd was scheduld 4 documentatn on thursday. Can sm1 in d hauz help me on d dress code. Thanks

Mine's on thursday too, 10:00am. I dont really know bout d dress code but I'l b on corporate.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2012
Machini:

Mine's on thursday too, 10:00am. I dont really know bout d dress code but I'l b on corporate.
There is nothing much about dress code. Just appear formal with a tie and you will be gud. Ladies shud look formal also. Best wishes!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ebade: Gtb ohhhhhhh !!! Kai, this wait is not fun at all !!!!
How far? Hope u will get the invite this week
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
zeusosha:
How far? Hope u will get the invite this week
Mydear, sincerely i tire, if I don't get it dis week, I wld try to tke my mind off it and continue my search!! I really had high hopes before. Any news on ur final interview??
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Machini(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
ednutoyekan:
There is nothing much about dress code. Just appear formal with a tie and you will be gud. Ladies shud look formal also. Best wishes!

okay. Thanks.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by zeusosha: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ebade:
Mydear, sincerely i tire, if I don't get it dis week, I wld try to tke my mind off it and continue my search!! I really had high hopes before. Any news on ur final interview??
Just keep ur hope up. I wasn't even expecting the invite cos my documentation has k-leg. I personally spoke with the contact person and her reply was that everyone at the documentation will have their chance for panel interview if their document are all okay. Just hang in there u will definitely get it soon. No news yet o on the final interview.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by taryor01: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
thank you guys. for we Nov 9 guys, our time for essay and documentation wil certainly com. patience is the key.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ebade:
Abeg, don't even try that cos your invite is almost at the door. As someone has said, you may have all the remaining stages within a week...so keep faith...and keep hope alive. It is well!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
Machini, Francuiz and Kikinki...we shall be waiting to hear your success stories tommorow in PH. Just get all your vital and required documents ready and complete. Also be ready and prepare to write a very good essay on any national or international issues. Best wishes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (161) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.