Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335227 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by phirmmzy: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Johnnyemy: I applied since 28 of june up till now i have not recieved any mail for aptitude test. Pls someone shld advice me.
don't loose faith..they will get back to u
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by shola10q: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2012
phirmmzy: Whew.....thank God for God

@Phirmzzy how did it go
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kunle21: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2012
Tank God,d interview is truely in batches...finally got mine.
@Labyboy, Phirmmy, Ogogambus, Joboy, etc......u guys r 2 much......tanx 4 being dere
We'll surely meet @ d top
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by DYoung2(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2012
mcstan_18: I had mine on monday so I suppose mine should b out by nxt monday. Had to go get an international passport on Tue cos d facilitator stated categorically that none other than passport, national id or drivers' licence would b accepted for d nxt stage(documentation). Go get one if you got none so as not to disqualify yourself should you make it past this crucial stage. Guys, we're making it to the GTB training school in no distant time. Let's keep it alive. Success to those still to write.
pls. is d test restricted to only bsc/hnd graduate or OND is included?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Efehiaea(f): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2012
@ kunle. wer u doubting if it was in batches. just prepare well 4 d interview. knw abt relating ur course of study to d bank functios. ur core values. ur creativity level, that is if u participated in any activity in sch....... just b urself cos d interviewer said if u hav made it past d test stage then u will get der
cheers
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by joboy834: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2012
@ kunle, i am very happy for u. jst finished my interview nw. it was fun though. jst be urself,be confident and know ur course of study well. thats all o. congrats once more, kunle
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kunle21: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2012
Efehiaea & Joyboy...tanx so much
Lemme start preparing
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by shola10q: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
@Kunle congrats bro, stay focused since you are at this point there is no going back , Confidence is very key , then do your research on the history of Gtbank and other vital info on GTbank....We will meet at the top cheers man.....Anyway how many days will it take to get anoda e-mail oooo Lolz...

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elvis2020(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hi NairaLanders,
When is the submission of C.V closing and the sitting of the text?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kunle21: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
@ shola10q....tanx
See u @ d top
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Labyboy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
Wow.. What a day..

@kunle- congrats once again.. IT IS WELL
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Efehiaea(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
@Kunle, pls wen wer is ur interview. @labyboy, phirmmzy, joboy how many wer in ur set. We wer six @ mine
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by joboy834: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
It is always six. that is how the trend has been fro over 2 years nw. they re picking the best 4 amongst the six.
for the final interview i guess it will be six as well and they will pick the best 4 too. ur experience wit the banking sector and course of study also matters alot.

May God help us sha
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kunle21: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
4pm on monday
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Labyboy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
It seems six is the nos trend evrywhere..
..We had 3 guys and 3 ladies around..
..It is well
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Kockane(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
joboy834: It is always six. that is how the trend has been fro over 2 years nw. they re picking the best 4 amongst the six.
for the final interview i guess it will be six as well and they will pick the best 4 too. ur experience wit the banking sector and course of study also matters alot.

May God help us sha

Mr man, refrain from making uninformed statements in public. What do you stand to gain from creating panic in d minds of odaz angry. What you sed is a BLATANT LIE!
Who told you dat? I'm currently a trainee in the Abuja training school and I can confidently tell you dat derz nufn like dat in the recruitment process. In my batch, we were more than 6 for both the one-on-one interview and d panel and currently, ALL of us, I repeat, ALL of us are in the training school. So please, be careful abt ur statements ere.
Guys, it is well, don't want to give anyone false hope but I can guarantee most of you will make it in. Cheers! smiley

T.A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by phirmmzy: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Efehiaea: @Kunle, pls wen wer is ur interview. @labyboy, phirmmzy, joboy how many wer in ur set. We wer six @ mine
we were 6 too
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Felzzz: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
Kockane:

Mr man, refrain from making uninformed statements in public. What do you stand to gain from creating panic in d minds of odaz angry. What you sed is a BLATANT LIE!
Who told you dat? I'm currently a trainee in the Abuja training school and I can confidently tell you dat derz nufn like dat in the recruitment process. In my batch, we were more than 6 for both the one-on-one interview and d panel and currently, ALL of us, I repeat, ALL of us are in the training school. So please, be careful abt ur statements ere.
Guys, it is well, don't want to give anyone false hope but I can guarantee most of you will make it in. Cheers! smiley

T.A

Hi @all. I was meant to b in lag 4 documentation on same date as u guys but changed it 2 abj cos of exams. We had it d ffg tuesday. I'm yet 2 b invited.
@kockane. Is there a way we can meet hopefully nxt wk dat is if my interview is scheduled nxt week
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by joboy834: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2012
Kockane:

T.A

Well, I got d info from a trainnee. If the info u dropped is true n valid, dats a very good news for me n my fellow candidates. I never intended to scare anybody n moreover wat will I gain from dt.was jst passing d msg, n if u luk critically into d body of d msg, I wasn't affirming my statements.I tried as much as possible to subject it to comments n of which u did for more clarity. Na my papa coy b GTB.Anyway, thanx for the new update n wish everyone success.

P.S

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by phirmmzy: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
Guys check ur mail if u had ur interview this weekg
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Ogogambus: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
waaaaau,thank God.i just got mail from GTB,that i was successful in the panel interview.thank God.pls who else got it.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Felzzz: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ogogambus: waaaaau,thank God.i just got mail from GTB,that i was successful in the panel interview.thank God.pls who else got it.

Congrats!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Johnnyemy: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
@joboy does it mean that those that study courses in sceinces may not be selected?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kennyone: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
Well don't know where joboy got his info. Any field can work in the bank whether sciences or not. As a matter of fact experience shows that grads from sciences do excel in aptitude tests compared with their counterparts from other disciplines.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by phirmmzy: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
Y'all shouldn't crucify joboy. His statements r not facts. He just posted info he got so as to share with us all. Pls let's just take it easy. We'll all get there in Jesus' name
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by phirmmzy: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
kennyone: Well don't know where joboy got his info. Any field can work in the bank whether sciences or not. As a matter of fact experience shows that grads from sciences do excel in aptitude tests compared with their counterparts from other disciplines.
dude whatever it is that u studied in school, be able to defend it cos ur panelists will ask u questions u won't expect from a banker. Amongst them r science, art and humanities graduates, so just refresh ur memory about ur bsc degree
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Ogogambus: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Kockane and others,pls who knws what we should expect in the next stage.which is the one-on-one in
terview.pls what are we expecting.if therez anyone wit useful information,let the person pls help us.one love
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Efehiaea(f): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
@ogogambus, congrats. pls which day n time was urs. i havnt gotten any mail
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by joboy834: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2012
I'm yet to get d second invite too.I will try to call d guys I met @ my interview venue for assurance.well, I believe d invite is in batches as usual. Let's jst chill n see wat happens dis week.

Wish all gtb hopefuls(including me) success.
We shall all make it to the training skool. Insha Allah (IJN- Amen)
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Labyboy(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2012
I think evreyones mind should be @ rest cos it seems those that have their invite sent now did their interview early ie weds and thurs.. So the fri. batches and evry other person that did it should just wait for theirs too..

..Congrats TINA and the rest..
..See U @ the top.
..IT IS WELL
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by phirmmzy: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2012
Goodluck to all those having their sessions this day...come back with good news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (161) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.