Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! (4098 Views)

HELP!!! I'm Dying / I'm Dying: Who Can Help / I'm Dying: Who Can Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by archbishop(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
My brother,

Take it easy NO BE ONLY YOU.
Please don't give up,
Archbishop.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by justnice: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2007
Guyman,

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord; he shall be as a tree planted in the river banks with roots that reach down deep into the river. He will not know when the drought comes or be burnt by the heat of the sun. He shall continue producing delicious fruits always!

That's the word of God, and that's what you need.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by TARLOY(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2007
SORRY GUY!
I FEEL U
JUST SEND UR CV TO ME I WILL SUB-T 4 U.
HERE IS MY MAIL ADDRESS= < charlisunn@yahoo.co.uk >

AND B4 I 4GET WOULD U LIKE TO WORK AS A MARKETER
WITH A COMPANY ATTACHED TO LAGBUS(THE BRT BUS)
SEND A REPLY TO ME THRU MY MAIL.
CHEARS.

TARLOY.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by gwynny(f): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
INFACT, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY. NAIRALANDERS HAVE SAID IT ALL.
ALL I'D SAY IS:
1-PRAY ABOUT IT AND HAVE THE FAITH THAT SOMETHING GOOD IS COMING YOUR WAY

2-PRAISE GOD THAT HE HAS DONE IT ALREADY

3-DON'T THINK ABOUT IT

4-GET BUSY WITH SOMETHING, YOU COULD TRY INSPIRATIONAL/MOTIVATIONAL BOOKS

5-KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED AND YOUR HEAD HIGH

6-TRY TO LOOK HAPPY

THAT JOB WOULD COME WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT. EASY  smiley  wink  cheesy
AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU'D BE A TESTIFIER OF THIS THERAPY. THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by stadford(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
I REALLY FELT FOR U, BUT U DONT HAVE TO LOSE HOPE. WHY CANT U YOU LOOK FOR SOMETHING DOING THAT WILL FETCH U SOMEMONEY. AT LEAST THAT WILL HELP A BIT.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by burgy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2007
WELL WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT , YOU SHOULD BE STEADFAST, COS I WAS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION, I GRADUATED FROM A SECOND GENERATION UNIVERSITY IN 2003 , STUDIED ECONOMICS LIKE YOU, DIDNT GO FOR SERVICE UNTILL SEPT 2004, FINISHED IN AUGUST 2005, AND DIDNT GET A JOB TILL SEPT, 2007, THAT'S TWO YEARS, THERE WER MANY NIGHTS I STAYED UP AND CRIED, LOST FAITH IN MANY THGS, WAS EVEN BEGINNING TO LOSE FAITH AND CONFIDENCE IN MY SELF, BUT TODAY I WORK IN A BANK AND ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS, JUST BELIEVE IN GOD AND NEVER GIVE UP ON URSELF COS UR TIME WILL COME, MY BROTHER PRAYER WORKS, JUST KEEP BELIEVING, UR TIME WILL COME, IM VERY CERTAIN OF THAT, I FELT THAT WAY TOO A FEW MONTHS AGO BUT. I CAN EVEN SAY WORSE.BUT SOMEHOW I HUNG ON, AND IM BTR OFF FOR IT,
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by expressor(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
well, you know nigerians now, prayer is the solution to any problem. i am sorry to say that it might not be enough. i think if you can just take the offer that is availlable to you to sustain you, then you can now watch out for better offers while improving your cv. Guyman please dont dye oh, coz nigeria need you.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by expressor(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2008
well, you know nigerians now, prayer is the solution to any problem. i am sorry to say that it might not be enough. i think if you can just take the offer that is availlable to you to sustain you, then you can now watch out for better offers while improving your cv. Guyman please dont dye oh, coz nigeria need you.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by mosho4real(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2008
Guyman2,
Its just too unfortunate that Nigerian graduates are going through all dis hardship due to the set of 'BAD LEADER" dat have been ruling us 4 d past 20 years.
Anyway i don't see dis as a threat but is just a challenge becos as i am talking to u i wrote 5 consecutive GCE just to have C6 in English language but today i work with skye bank infact i also served in 2005 batch A in Niger state so just keep on praying to GOD your time is nearer.
Pls post your cv to ajaxy44@yahoo.com.
See uuuuuuuuuuuu.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by ifyalways(f): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Were you combing the streets of lagos looking for job in your dreams?
Thought you were in America?
Bloody scammer!
guyman2: I graduated in Economics in 2004 with second class lower from one of the second generation Federal Universities and did the mandatory NYSC in Batch A 2005. I was discharged on 1st February, 2006 and uptil now I haven't found a job. I have combed the whole of Lagos for a job to no avail. By family considers me a failure having spent so much for me to this level without results. I used to think and cry every night in the room, I feel like an outcast. I'm contemplating doing something terrible if at the end of this year I still remain jobless.

As I write this, I am hungry and tears filll my eyes. The last money I have is what am using to browse. Please help me out.
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by guyman2(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2012
ifyalways: Were you combing the streets of lagos looking for job in your dreams?
Thought you were in America?
Bloody scammer!

What are you trying to prove?? This thread was in 2007 before I even got the IBPLC job in 2008. As a matter of fact, it was here on NL I got wind of the test which I wrote and passed.

I think you are the SCAM here!
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by sirkaybaba55: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
hello guyman,
i was once in your shoes before i could get my job it took me almost 5 years, i was like commiting suicide, i feel like selling my fathers property to get money in desperation of travelling abroad to hussle, i am a family man with 3 children, so you can imagine what it means not to work for 5 years to feed my family but i didnt die, i keep trusting in god,just early this year god answered my prayer, now i worked as a telecom power engineer and i have been richly blessed, trough my earned salary igod is helping me to build my own house and i have been to uk twice this year, so my broda never lost hope hold on to god trust in him and he will surely perfect all that concerns you, he never forget you its a matter of time remember a pateint dog eats the fattest bone, destiny of a man can be delayed but but cant be denied, god knows best just keep trusting him and i assure you very soon you have cause to smile and your jobless situation will be a thing of the past, never lost hope remember what the bible says weeping may endures for a nite but joy commeth in the morning so stay focused and keep seraching for jobs, wish ya luck
Re: Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
guyman2: I graduated in Economics in 2004 with second class lower from one of the second generation Federal Universities and did the mandatory NYSC in Batch A 2005. I was discharged on 1st February, 2006 and uptil now I haven't found a job. I have combed the whole of Lagos for a job to no avail. By family considers me a failure having spent so much for me to this level without results. I used to think and cry every night in the room, I feel like an outcast. I'm contemplating doing something terrible if at the end of this year I still remain jobless.

As I write this, I am hungry and tears filll my eyes. The last money I have is what am using to browse. Please help me out.
You can start selling cars on nairaland autos. even if the rewards do not show immediately, u will reap gains as time goes on. Look for car dealers. those that sell registered and tokunbo cars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally I Got A Job Thou U Will Decide If Its A Dream Job Or Uwa Mmebi Job / Edo State Nysc Is Appalling / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.