Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

A Day Affair To Ruin My Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Day Affair To Ruin My Life (756 Views)

How One Shoe Can Ruin A Family Photo / How Shoki Dance Nearly Ruin My Life / MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day Affair To Ruin My Life by Dejavu2(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2007
embarassedI went with a friend to his hometown in the eastern part of the country and on the evening of our arrival to the town, I met the beautiful daughter of the king. I so much admire the beauty of the king's daughter and I can't help but have an affair with her. The king later heard about it and immediately ordered for my arrest by the palace guards. I was to be beheaded (according to the king's judgement) but because my friend was a notable man in the town, my punishment was reduced. Now I am given a 5litre keg and 3litre keg to fetch exactly 4litre quantity of water from the stream. How do I get the exactly 4litre quantity to the king's palace? cry
Re: A Day Affair To Ruin My Life by Migines(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2007
Fill the 3ltr keg wit water, empty it in the 5ltr keg. Re fill the 3ltr keg again use it to fill up the 5ltr keg.
By this tym, the 5ltr keg is filled up and there is xactly 1ltr of water left in the 3ltr keg.
Empty the 5ltr keg then pour the water(1ltr) in the 3ltr keg into the 5ltr keg.
At this point u av 1ltr of water in the 5ltr keg. So fill up the 3ltr keg and empty it in the 5ltr keg. So u'll av xactly 4ltr in the 5ltr keg as long as u were carefull enuf not to spill water during the whole process.
Re: A Day Affair To Ruin My Life by Dejavu2(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2007
Thanks I've seen it. U've just saved a life
Re: A Day Affair To Ruin My Life by uchetobi(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Migines gd thinking there
Re: A Day Affair To Ruin My Life by clemcykul(f): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
dats why i rove youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Day Affair To Ruin My Life by Migines(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
@clem
thanks honnie
@uche
10ks
Re: A Day Affair To Ruin My Life by Chuxy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
whats dis a joke or what?
Re: A Day Affair To Ruin My Life by Winnergal(f): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2007
Chuxy:

whats this a joke or what?

@Chuxy

It's a riddle smiley
Re: A Day Affair To Ruin My Life by Migines(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
I tot dat waz obvious.

(1) (Reply)

Act Now To Avoid Rush / Farting People / Naija Man In Newyork!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.