Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Education For Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Education For Me (510 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education For Me by daontop: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2007
hello house,i want to study abroad and i dont have a gre or sat or toefl result.how do i go about it.i need your reply.i want to study electrical or electrical electronice engineering.or you can simply contact me on my email address is daontop@yahoo.com.i will be waitin
Re: Education For Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2007
these are not really required, but it depends on the university and location. first you need to tell us where you want to study before you can be given advise.
Re: Education For Me by mcevans(m): 5:43am On Nov 28, 2007
Do you actually want to school abroad or you just want to use that as a means to cut out? grin

Sorry o! I just asked on a zero ground.

Anyway email me your level of education, I shall assist you to scan for some schools in US. mcevans@myway.com

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Young Lady Just For Friendship / Psychological In Nature / Female Pal For Serious Relationship Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.