Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson (1146 Views)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won / Picture Of Tevez Baptizing Sir Alex Ferguson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by eteteuduak(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2007
My Gunners fan abeg make una see how dem disgrace this coach of man disunited. Them ban am from touchline make im go sit down with fans. And to cap it all his side was HUMBLED by Bolton. What a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!

Gunners for infinity!!!!!!

Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by eteteuduak(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2007
We too much abeg!!!!!!!!!!

Gunners for infinity!!!!

Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2007
There are 1001 ways of achieving fame in this forum apart from this gibberish. Go try work on yourself and expand your intellectual horizon by reading a few books.

[size=18pt]Arrant nonsense by an insane goat[/size]!
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by eteteuduak(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
@fyneweka

You are both stupid, senseless and a big idiot!!!! It is quite a shame that people like you with intellectual barrenness and unsportmanly behaviour should be allowed in this forum. Hear it form me again, YOUR OGA ALEX FERGUSON, MAN DISUNITED AND YOU ARE ALL PRICKS AND YOU WILL REMAIN SO FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!

WE TOO MUCH TO HELL WITH ALL U SENSELESS MAN DISUNITED FANS STARTING WITH U. IDIOIT!!!!

Gunners for infinity!!!!

Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by samix(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
abeg gunners for life, nothing dey happen at all we tooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by conserved(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
ALL THOSE WHO AV INSULTED AND ABUSE SIR ALEX FERGUSON N HIS FOLLOWERS,dis is what i av 2 say 2 u,U RE ALL GOATS.Man utd 4 life.Thanks.
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by loyika(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
Have the Ministry of Health reported another outbreak of Bird Flu

GOONER 89
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by justkunmi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
Loyika. . .
get a leash and hold your rabid dogs. , they are on the loose again
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by toba1909(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
wth is going on here?

GUNNERS FOR LIFE !!!
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by mukina2: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2007
embarassed all this gunner threads sef

but the pics especially gay's own is funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin
@fynewaka u go kill me oh
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by McOmo(m): 1:57am On Nov 27, 2007
Loyika . . . some fathers do have 'em !
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by chakabelli(m): 2:49am On Nov 27, 2007
I had a lenghty arguement with a few friends and I decided to bring it onto this forum to know other people's views on the issue. the question is this: Who do you regarded as a football superstar and more to the point,are you of the opinion that Mikel John Obi has attained such statues. 2) In your assessment,who do ou think deserves to anchor the attacking midfield and central midfield positions for the Super Eagles? I'll appreciate your views
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by chakabelli(m): 2:51am On Nov 27, 2007
I had a lenghty arguement with a few friends and I decided to bring it onto this forum to know other people's views on the issue. the question is this: Who do you regarded as a football superstar and more to the point,are you of the opinion that Mikel John Obi has attained such statues. 2) In your assessment,who do ou think deserves to anchor the attacking midfield and central midfield positions for the Super Eagles? I'll appreciate your views
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by ayusman16(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2007
chakabelli:

I think this should be a topic on it's own?
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2007
Honestly I couldn't believe my eyes
as I watched the match grin

I pray they will qualify for the next
C.L
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
na today?
e don teeee

Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by Vuitton(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2007
Who is this fucker! At least we hav a 100% record in the Champions league. Sevilla bulala arsenal 3-1. Dont forget - we the current champs and we cant recall when u won anything, Cock suckers tongue

Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by presido1: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2007
Chei Wenger goes hiding in a laundry basket. What a ban can do UEFA can do better.

Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by Vuitton(m): 12:16am On Dec 01, 2007
Nice one presido cheesy
Re: Man U Disgraced With Their Oga Alex Ferguson by ndumart: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2007
@Presido
U too much

Leave them GONERS
All na IGG - Initial Gra Gra

MAN U 4 LIFE.

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Athletes Of All Time / Transfer News. / Football Pools Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.