Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Reputable ICT Schools For Arts Graduate - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Reputable ICT Schools For Arts Graduate (967 Views)

HELP WITH A REPUTABLE IT CENTER IN LAGOS / Nigeria Police Will Soon Be Recruiting ICT Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reputable ICT Schools For Arts Graduate by Fin9(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2012
I am a young graduate in the Arts but I have always wanted to be an ICT expert. I was told to focus on school first. But now, I am done. I need advice on ICT, what it entails, what areas can I focus on and good reputable schools in Nigeria I can acquire ICT knowledge. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Reputable ICT Schools For Arts Graduate by okeyxyz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
Being that you'd not revealed any detail about what aspects of ICT you are interested in, i doubt it would do you much good for people who don't know your point-of-view to just point you the way to go.

Fin9: I have always wanted to be an ICT expert. I was told to focus on school first.

If this is the case, I'd expect that you'd tried your hands on something, what ICT experience do you have, does it meet your aspirations, do you want to delve deeper or you'd want a different aspect of ICT altogether. It's a big world of ICT, so you need to be more specific. Do you want to do hardware & networking, operating systems & servers, databases, programming, IT-business & management, software engineering? It's vast and non of them is simple. so do your research & make a choice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Learn Your Language / 18 Best Online Resources For Learning SQL & Database Concepts / 10 Rules I Followed To Teach Myself To Code (You Can Do This!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.