Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! (4045 Views)

Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " / Jamb Result / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! by Memunah(f): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hey guys yaba college of technology post jamb result is out!Incase we have anyone in the house who did the post jamb!take care guys.The admission list should be out anytime from now!check this link for the info

www.yabatech.edu.ng
Re: Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! by didisky(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for the info but I noticed the school of engineering isnt displaying the list
Re: Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! by Memunah(f): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2007
Yeah noticed dat too,but i think the school of engineering and school of science result isnt out.
Re: Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! by Yusufadeto(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2007
i heard the cut off mark is 50somethings is't true?
Re: Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! by mykeilori(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
I think this is another goodnews for someone today. I believe more of the list wil be released overtime, congratulations to everyone who finds his/her name on the list.
Re: Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! by solomonjac(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY BUT THE BRAIN WORK OF AN INDIVIDUAL THROUGH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE HE GATHER WHILE STRIVING TO GAIN ADMISSION AND TO AVOID THAT FOR OTHER LIKE HIM ONCE AGO

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE YABATECH POST JAMB FORM IS NOW FULLY ON SALES

FOR EASY PURCHASE CALL SOLOMON ON 019584112
www.publicitysolo.blog.com
Re: Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! by NUC2010: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2010
yes
Re: Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! by lovethk: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2010
Pls people, is it Yabatech that just
commenced the sell of their post jamb or what
Pls which of the result are u guys talking about?
Some1 is planing to buy his own form 2day
and u guys are talking about the result
Pls people, I need an urgent answer to this.
And can anyone help me with their past questions
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Oau Fees? / How Many Female Vice-chancelor Do We Have In Nigeria / Please What Was Computer Science Cut Off Mark For Uniben Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.