Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Another 419 Format! (phone Call With Assasination Threat!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another 419 Format! (phone Call With Assasination Threat!) (1869 Views)

Another 419 Email In Circulation Asking For Your Atm Cards / IPO Allocation - Another 419 IN Disguise / Another 419 Format(beware)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another 419 Format! (phone Call With Assasination Threat!) by yimiton(f): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
I got a phone call from someone this morning who shouted 'yimiton, this is something serious, call me back immediately!'

Scared that something terrible had happened to a member of my family, I quicky picked up my phone and called the number and the first statement I heard made me smile with relief, of course it was 419!

The man introduced himself with a foreign name and told me to keep confidential whatever he was about to tell me because it was a question of life and death.

He Said, his gang and he has been assigned to assasinate me by some guys for some reasons. But he did his investigation and discovered that I was innocent and decided that since I was, there was no point shedding innocent blood.

His gang members got suspicious that he had tiped me and I had bribedĀ  him and now, they are asking for their own share of the money.

To save my neck, I needed to send 10 MTN recharge cards of N1500 denomination to the number within 30 mins. If not, they'll have to do their job.

He further went on to say, they have my house address and pictures and thati mmediately I send the recharge cards, he was going to let me know the guys that had sent them after my life.

Then, he wanted to know immediately, how soon I'll be able to send the cards.

I didn't do anything and the same number flashed me about 40 mins later.
I told my friend about 1 hour later when I had the time and he promptly called the number. Low and behold, it was switched off.

Naira Landers, beware, these guys are desperate and remember, in these days of internet insecurity, anybody can get your information any where, including nairaland.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had a picture, afterall, I once had my picture on Nairaland for a while and a couple of other websites before some good meaning Nairalander told me to delete it.

The number was: 07031097857

(1) (Reply)

What "DRAGONS DEN" Has Taught Me / Lagos Passes Wharf Landing Bill / Tips On Dry Cleaning/laundry Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.