Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys (698 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by Allyrose: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2007
What's it with guys never knowing what they really. I've been so unfortunate to keep running into the same kind of 'commitmentphobic' guys most of by dating life. So i'm starting to wonder; is it that most of y'all out there aren't just ready to be committed or am i just unlucky in love.
Everytime i meet a guy its the same story:he professes heaven and earth bout how much he loves me, can't do without me and then from nowhere BAM! he fades out! Now this isn't about sex cos that doesn't happen. But i want to hear fom the guys out there wat men really want from us girls.
Believe me i've tried every trick in the book but nothings working. i'm getting really bothered now cos most of my friends are settling down. so, now its over to the gents wat's the matter with me??
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by Coco29(f): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2007
i have to be honest here sis, some brothers have to deal with to much BS from us sisters, some of them no longer gives a s h i t.

and should you not be looking into yrself to find out what is wrong with you and your interactions while in a relationship? I did that over the past year and i was surprise at what i found out about myself.

wink wink
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by zignor(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
The fault is from you undecided
Ask me why grin
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by olanajim(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2007
Zignor, I think you have point.

@poster,
I am tempted to say you have either been the cause or you have been flocking with wrong guys.

Please take a second look at the mirror.
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by olanajim(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2007
Zignor, I think you have point.

@poster,
I am tempted to say you have either been the cause or you have been flocking with wrong guys.

Please take a second look at the mirror.
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by uspry1(f): 2:41am On Nov 27, 2007
@poster

Please so kindly to read the following existing topics to refresh your new next steps---forget about the skin color, nationality, and major generalizations you heard at below:

7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94423.0.html

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 3:04am On Nov 27, 2007
@ coco,
you re dead right baby. Personally to me, there is no difference between women and fish. Cant tell when they would slip out of your hands. Dont trust them at all.
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by amievivian(f): 4:18am On Nov 27, 2007
madick the addict! y am nt surprised to meet u hia
women lyk fish u say
saw ur age sumwia, so if u have a strong grip lyk yam
wat r u doing still being single
waiting for the rite person

uh dah!! cheesy
commitment phobia is more lyk it grin
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2007
Nice knowing you Vivian. Honey, I may b madick but not addict. Why I am still single even though I am 70 because I couldnt kiss find you so far. Now I know you, my dream to get double may cum true., wink
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by zignor(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2007
@OLANAJIM . . .thanks, grin
However, I think you should lend her your mirror grin

what do you think? undecided
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by olanajim(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2007
Zignor,
If she ask for it, I would be glad to do that. My fear is that she may use it to apply her make-ups.

Hope you are enjoying your time?
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by zignor(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2007
yeah, am enjoying my time grin
How about you? grin

@poster, I think you should ask for a mirror undecided
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by crazyp(f): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2007
zignor!!!
someone is pouring her heart out & u're making jest of the whole thing shocked
y r u never serious undecided
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by zignor(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2007
@crazyp . . . how far now? wink hope you're cool? cool
Well, am not making any jest of the whole thing undecided
we know what we meant by mirror grin
infact, most people here knew what we meant . . . not a joke grin
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by olanajim(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2007
Crazy p we are not making jest. Believe me. There is a mysterous mirror the lady can use to grasp the images that keep eluding her. If she request for it, I would get it for her. The mirror is a property of all nairaland users, and therefore cost nothing.

Zignor,
I am beginning to feel at odd. Is it really possible for a pretty lady with good moral to fail to tie down a man after being with many? Is it right to say that men of now aday are no more interested in good girls?

@poster
Verily, Verily, I tell you that if you had been endowed with pretty face, kind heart, and amiable personality. If you are indeed as good as you think you are and had never met a responsible guy among your numerous suitors, then, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE AND WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE. Please check out before time leave you behind.
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by zignor(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
@olanajim . . .you're absolutely correct grin
Besides, the poster knew that she has a personl problem, but doesn't know how to go about it undecided
Again, most ladies with this similar problem always has the same life style undecided
Therefore, they should re-examine their life sytle grin
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by olanajim(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
Well, it is your idea zignor. Let face it. A patient don't just approach a doctor for cure of an unknown ailment without the doctor asking for clue.

Many ladies claimed they could not find a man to marry, yet, they are constantly found in the midst of men. When you asked why they can't pick from among the men at their proposal, they most likely tell you they are still searching for MR RIGHT! Who is MR RIGHT? What make one man right and the rest wrong?

In their directionless, voyage, they inadvertently pass by MR RIGHT without knowing.

I have heard of broken homes, broken hearts. I know from my understanding that it hurts. Yet, these same people once thought of themselves as the best thing God made from dust. Soon dreams turn into nightmare and there eyes open when they discover that the beautiful dream they nurture is after all, a mirage.

Let me add that no marriage had ever succeed without some trials along the way.

Our ladies want a ready made man from heaven, who would be flawless and infallible. They would get them, but they need to sacrifice something. There is no more free lunch.
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by zignor(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2007
Our ladies want a ready made man from heaven, who would be flawless and infallible. They would get them, but they need to sacrifice something. There is no more free lunch.

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by iice(f): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2007
Ola true indeed

BTW some women are like that - have commitmentphobia
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by scambater(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2007
What about you iice do you have commitmentphobia
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by iice(f): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2007
if it means committing to you. . .then yes tongue grin
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by scambater(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2007
That was below the belt angry from now on you are sacked tongue
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by earthrealm(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2007
@poster,
how old are u?,

let me guess  late  twenties?, or  early  30s?,

i guess it didnt bother u wen u were much younger,

the  fact  is  most guys that  want  to  marry  are in that age bracket, n  its  a  known  fact  in  naija  that men prefer to marry a lady thats at least 2 or 3yrs younger than  them,

n u are not the only one in that club, many of my guys are still looking  4  mates,
dem talk say wifey  material  are  hard  2  find/

that makes me wonder, cos 4rm elementary economics, there is equilibruim when the demand n supply curves are bullish, but in naija dating circles. the reverse  seems 2 be the  case,
the  babes  dey  cry, NO  HUSBY,
the  guys  dey  cry  no  WIFEY!,
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by iice(f): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2007
scambater:

That was below the belt angry from now on you are sacked tongue

let me not touch the 'belt' comment tongue
I was employed? shocked grin cheesy goodie, more time for my 'passions' tongue
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by scambater(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2007
Don't think you have the last word, I'm going to bed now and I'll think of something to say to you tomorrow. tongue tongue I'm off to dreamland now tongue
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by iice(f): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2007
LOL i neva do wink. . .nightmarish pleasant dreams grin
Re: Worried About 'commitmentphobic' Guys by candylips(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
hmmm,

(1) (Reply)

Match Making : Ladies Want Boy/f 22 + / First Nigeria Singles Forum / Roki, Roki, Roki, Where Are You: Please Lets Chat Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.