Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi (17284 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / UNIBEN Professor Recants HIV/AIDS Cure Discovery / UNIBEN Denounces Prof's HIV/AIDS Cure Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by CLARAMORGAN: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2014
GREETINGS...........................

My name is Clara Morgan from united states, i am here to thank DR ALUTA the powerful spell caster that rescue me from HIV AIDS. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2012, and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life, and i went into research on how i can get cured, i contacted alot of spell casters and none of them could help me rather than scammed me and took away my money without helping me. All this period of my life, i was sad and unhappy so one day as i was in the internet a decided to sign in a friend guestbook, only for me to see was a testimony of a lady on how she was helped by DR ALUTA, so i was confused to contact him at the moment because i didn't want to be scammed again but after one week, i decided to contact him, so when i contacted him, he assure me that he will help me and i told him that many spell casters has also told me this but they all scammed me, he told me not to worry that he is going to help me, So i believe in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a healing spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours, after 24 hours, i went to the hospital for test and to me happiness the test stated that i was cured from the disease.. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers DR ALUTA is a God Gifted man and can help you to cure all types of sickness like HIV AIDS, CANCER, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES and lot's more. You can contact him through his email on (dralutaherbalcurecenter@gmail.com) . For more details you can reach me on my ID: morganclara21@gmail.com or you can visit my blog: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4024563495506035706#editor/target=post;postID=6626383660248768755

Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by lucas05: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
HELLO i have read testimonies about this great spell caster called Dr. Sambo how he helped people to get pregnant and also help people to cure HIV with his herbal medicine, so i decided to give him a try, i am here today to give my own testimony on how this great man helped me to cure my HIV disease and also helped my sister to get pregnant, i just told him and he said he was going to work on it miraculously and in a short period of time i was lifted from these terrible disease. And it took my sister just a week to get pregnant after he was done. Contact this great man and He will help you no matter the the problem you are facing. Email him at sambolaherbalcurecentre@gmail.com

Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by armadeo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
She as fraudulent nigaz full here. Men see format. I fear una oh.

I never knew Cameron Diaz had HIV.

Dunces.
Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by johnsonautio: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
I want to thank Dr Aikhomun for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Dr. Aikhomun gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: Aikhomunspellhome@gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Aikhomun for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. :Aikhomunspellhome@gmail.com, or call him on his cell phone number on :+2348148496015
Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by SimmonsFlora1: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
I am from usa.DR.Trust is the only Dr who could ever get your HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly testify and said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr.Trust, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 2 days after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR.Trust gave to me from the ancient part Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com, or call him on his cell phone number on :+2348156885231

Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by lucas05: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
A GREAT MAN THAT HELP ME CURE MY HIV DISEASE AND ALSO HELP MY SISTER TO GET PREGNANT.

I have read testimonies about this great man called Dr. Sambo how he helped people to get pregnant and also help people to cure HIV with his herbal medicine, so i decided to give him a try, i am here today to give my own testimony on how this great man helped me to cure my HIV disease and also helped my sister to get pregnant, i just told him and he said he was going to work on it miraculously and in a short period of time i was lifted from these terrible disease. And it took my sister just a week to get pregnant after he was done. Contact this great man and He will help you no matter the the problem you are facing. Email him at sambolaherbalcurecentre@gmail.com

Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by Wumine(f): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2014
armadeo: She as fraudulent nigaz full here. Men see format. I fear una oh.
I never knew Cameron Diaz had HIV.
Dunces.

grin grin grin
Lol.....mind u, her name on the post is Sarah. This people ehn. Na to go copy innocent people pix then paste on their obviously scam posts. All in the quest for money. Chai! There is God o
Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by blessingemily12: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Hello my name is blessing emily i know you are facing problems like the one i faced

but i found a solution and the solution is dr abubakar of

abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com, he is a great spell caster, i was having an issue

with my husband, the loved we have shared for 15 years seemed to be falling apart,

he was drifting away from home from his responsibilities and our two wonderful kids

i was devastated until i encountered the great spell caster who helped me out now

we are loving happily ever after,i have to tell you my friends in this forum that

this is real contact him on his email on abubakartempleoflove@yahoo.com or

drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com for any problem you might be facing for he can help

you out of any situation okay, Thanks great Dr once again your child emily from usa
Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by upgradeo67: 4:16am On Aug 20, 2014
I want to thank Dr.Ogbes for what he did for my family. I and my husband have been trying to conceive for the last 6years. We tried everything possible for me to conceive but nothing worked. I read an article of a lady who this Dr. helped to conceive and i contacted him. I told him of all the things i and my husband have done to get a child. He told me to calm down that everything will be fine. He sent me a jar of water from his temple that i should drink it everyday till the water is exhausted. threerweeks after i finished drinking the water, i went for a test and found out i was pregnant. Now i am six months pregnant. I am so happy and would want other women or families who need a child to contact the Dr.Ogbes at his email, landofanswer@gmail.com. He will certainly help you. Good-luck
Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by admaselli: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
my names are mercy hardness am from USA, m here to give my testimony about how i was cured from the bidden of HIV. i was infected in the year 2010 and i have been to many hospitals, churches and some herbalist area but there was no cure because of this sickness my husband and my children run away from me.one faithful day i traveled to Canada to visit a friend and i told her how i got this sickness and how i have suffered allot and how i have visited many churches an hospitals but there was no cure out. so she told me that sh can help m out if only i can follow he doctor procedures (DR OFURE. then she told me how her husband was infected with HIV and the doctor curd him between 45 minutes so i told her to introduce me to the doctor, she gave me his email and cell phone number i contact him sent him message he called me advice me on symptoms which i will be taking and also gave m a procedure to take, he told me to provide some items which i id according to his command between 45 minutes he called me to go foam an HIV test which i did according to his command. surprisingly, when the test was out was HIV negative and now am very happy and glad to meet him also that's why i am here to say good things concerning him and now my marriage life is now well settled. so you can also contact him on OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM and also his cell phone number is +2348149158514 he is a good spell caster.
THANKS
Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by PrinceEa(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
"Good-day every one, my name is Harry Lura, i am from usa i want to share my experience with the general public on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, but one day bi wanted to tests the faith of the DR LUGARD then i contacted him on his email on drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com, endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com, when i contact him, he told me so many things about my life and so many thing about me which was 100% correct, then i pleaded with him to help me out, then to my greatest surprise he prepared some medicine and he asked me to take it, which i did exactly the way the asked me to take them, he told me that in two days time tat i should go and check on my HIV status, i was kind of been surprise, when i went to the hospital to check of my status, the doctor was so surprise when he saw that i was HIV negative, i did not know how i am going to thank DR LUGARD for his good work so i decided to share with the general public on what the great DR did for me, i am so thankful to GOD, for sending DR LUGARD to my rescue, of you are out there having same illness you can contact him so he can help you out on drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com,/endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com, you can also call HIM if you wish on+2347037098000, thanks for sharing from my experience........................."

1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
3. CHILD BEARING.
4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. JOB PROMOTION.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by mondaynelson20: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
I am cassie let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 7year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.ezike I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks Dr. ezike you can Dr. ezike through his email address,drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com OR +2348167554235
Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by AKGentle: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2015
My Name is Juliet Adrian,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for five years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about Dr Erigo from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr Erigo he gave me just soup from his temple and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now:erigospellcaster@gmail.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:erigospellcaster@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348071622371

Re: Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi by weightloss30(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pregnancy Miracle – Does It Really Work?
Hey Friend,

If you tired from all the useless reviews on the Pregnancy Miracle by Lisa Olson and want to discover the real truth about the Pregnancy Miracle guide this page is for you.

in the next few minutes I’m going to give you the straight facts about the Pregnancy Miracle without the marketing hype and the bias views that you found everywhere online so that you will able to decide if Lisa Olson’s Pregnancy Miracle program is really for you or not.
One thing that I must say from the beginning:
- See more at: http://venusfactour.com/pregnancy-miracle-does-it-really-work/#sthash.EndjnVyV.dpuf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, I Want To Stop Drinking And Smoking Of Cigarettes / US Evacuating Two Americans Sick With Ebola / Doctors Shut Down Hospitals In Imo State Over Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.