Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do You Want Salary Or Profits - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Want Salary Or Profits (533 Views)

VOTE: Salary Or Talent?? / How To End The Problem Of Insufficient Salary Or Income / Which Is Better Salary Or Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Salary Or Profits by bestads(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Every man is a product of the choice he makes...Salary will always be slavery no matter the amount you are paid,no matter the position you occupy and the company you work for does not matter.

The list of the richest men in your area,Ikeja,Lagos,Kano,Rivers,Delta,Ondo,Ghana,Liberia,Guinea,Mali,Egypt,India,China,UK,USA etc and the whole world has no salary earners on them..

Why do you keep on searching for jobs that are not available when illiterates are Billionaires.The owner of facebook that you browse everyday is not even a graduate and you are here submitting CV up and down.

The internet is for business not for pleasure as 95% of Nigerian Graduates use it for pleasure.
This business i have been doing online for the past three months has earned me over $7000 and i do not live my house by 5am nor do i come back by 10pm, No manager gives me ridiculous targets and thereatens me with the job if i do not meet up.

The choice is yours if you are ready to go online ,get the money and invest offline.

W2X costs only $7.5(N1500) for a start and you will earn over $20,000 working from your home PC or the cyber cafe...Join now in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/966212/become-self-employed-only-7.5

(1) (Reply)

Are U Looking For Where To Do Your IT / Flourmill Function Specific Test / Want To Make Upto #10,000 A Week In Net? Then Come In Nw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.