Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Business Development Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Officer (637 Views)

Female Business Development Officer (B.D.O) Urgently Needed. / Business Development Officer - Micro Finance Bank / Opportunity For Sales & Business Development Officer - Heavy Equipment Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officer by olukunle: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
A leading fashion retail chain, with stores in different states of the country is in need of a Business Development officer.
The ideal candidate, with at least 2 years relevant experience must possess good presentation skills and communications skills.

He/she must be able to come up with various strategies and plans on creating new channels as well as retaining existing clients. The ideal candidate must also be conversant with social media platforms and be able to work with very minimal supervision.

If you fit the bill, please send your resume to careers@ruffntumblekids.com
Re: Business Development Officer by rennylaw(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Good day sir, I sent my cv was called up for d test and interview on tuesday 19th of June. I just wanted to know if there is any update as regards the recriutment process.thank yÓu for ur quick response.
Re: Business Development Officer by rennylaw(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
Just to make enquiries about the on going recruitment in ur organisation sir. I was there for another interview last week tuesday. I want to use dis informal medium to know my performance and to know if the process is on or has ended .Thank you for your quick response sir..

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Wanted Urgently At Ikeja Lagos Please Call 08022228754 / A Webmaster Is Here!!! / Urgent Vacancy For Reporters In A Media Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.