Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Question For Ladys. Geniue Answer Plz - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Question For Ladys. Geniue Answer Plz (601 Views)

Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex / Help Plz; What Is The Fruit "Dibino" In Hausa Called In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Ladys. Geniue Answer Plz by Joel3(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
I ve been carrying out research and studies on this.
now I think i ve to share this, i'll be needing an answer from the lady's in the house especially disvirgins and women who ve pass through baby delivery scene.

Now the things are, there are some excreta, when trying to this business (by way of passing them out), it won't come out and even if it does, it can only come out very slowly after a very hard push with strieght and might. Oh my God, just like that of an heavy duty job, and when it finally comes out' aah Gosh. So painful that even when it's out, one still feel some pain in the anus maybe through out that day, in some casesses especially for younger children it might happened to be some little blood stain in the exscreta.

Now my question is how does it feel when one is on a disvirgin process of penetration or when given birth? Is the pain more or less? And to what %. because the way little children ( girls nowadays) are given birth baleful or scare me. And also to take it lightly with ladys when screeming on penetration duty as i am full of doubt if it's truely painful. Plz no insult or discrimination, now keep ur comment coming.

(1) (Reply)

Health Free Consultation On NL: Tell Us How We Can Help You / How Exercise Reduces Cancer Risk / Free Medical Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.