Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded (984 Views)

Free Nairalist Clone Script / What Happened To Nairalist? / I'm Testing Nairalist.com: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 18, 2012
I suspect seun has been busy with the new nairaland which seems to be somewhat stable for now, lookin forward to the upgrades in the new nairalist.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded by velo10: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2012
nothing so terrific about Nairalist. It's still defunct to me. Well I doubt if I'll be going back there even when it's up. I'll stick my butt to Dealfish, Tradestable and Google trader
Re: Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2012
That is what I fear most people wil do. But I really loved nairalist at least back then. .
Re: Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded by Afam4eva(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
Why was nairalist even suspended in the first place. Who suspends a flourishing website?
Re: Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded by william5: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
I find it suspicious that Nairalist was suspended around the same time Dealfish stepped into the scene undecided
Re: Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2012
will.i.am:
I find it suspicious that Nairalist was suspended around the same time Dealfish stepped into the scene undecided
I noticed too. . .
Re: Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded by velo10: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
will.i.am:

Very very suspicious my brother. Was Seun bought off? Just asking....
Re: Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
Na wa o, seun has passed this thread several times and refused to talk. . . .na wa for that bros o.
E dey comment on twitter is down and now running, and refused to talk about his own site. shiooorrrrr!!!
Re: Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded by velo10: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2012
*dhtml:
Na wa o, seun has passed this thread several times and refused to talk. . . .na wa for that bros o.
E dey comment on twitter is down and now running, and refused to talk about his own site. shiooorrrrr!!!

The site makes money for him by itself. So maybe that's why he doesn't bother much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog / More Adsense Accounts Available For Sale. / Bloggers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.