Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Upgrading Pention3 To Pentium 4: How Much? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Upgrading Pention3 To Pentium 4: How Much? (1095 Views)

Who Can Help To Upgrade A Desktop From Pentium 4 To I3 / I Want To Buy A Pentium M Or Pentium 4 - Have Only 18k / What Is The Different Between Pentium 4 And Pentium M Motherboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrading Pention3 To Pentium 4: How Much? by Tbase2: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Guy's pls i want to upgrade my p3 to a pentium4 how much his it
Re: Upgrading Pention3 To Pentium 4: How Much? by tessyade: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
T'base:
i use a desktop not a laptop i just want to upgrade from p3 to p4 and i need a p4 mother how much can i get that
Whether it is laptop or desktop you cannot upgrade P3 to P4. Even if you buy a new P4 motherboard, it will likely not be compactible with your casing so consider the options he gave you-increase your P3's memory or buy a better system.
Re: Upgrading Pention3 To Pentium 4: How Much? by hilibili(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO CHANGE THE ENTIRE MOTHERBOARD TO A P4 MOTHERBOARD,ONE THING YOU MOST ALSO CONSIDER IS THE CAPACITY OF YOUR RAM AND ITS TECHNOLOGY TO KNOW IF IT WOULD WORK WITH THE P4 MOTHERBOARD YOU WANT TO BUY.FOR A NEW P4 OPEN MOTHERBOARD ITS #7,000 AND A FAIRLY USED ONE WOULD COST #4,000.
NOTE:PLS GO WITH YOUR SYSTEM UNIT TO MAKE SURE THE MOTHERBOARD FITS INTO THE CASING.TAKE CARE
Re: Upgrading Pention3 To Pentium 4: How Much? by naijatips(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
You may end up buying another RAM, case, processor and the motherboard except the Hard disk. That is just like buying another PC.

(1) (Reply)

Was Your Yahoo Account Among The 450,000 Hacked Accounts, You Can Check Here.... / Hp G60 Motherboard Replacement / Arduino Board Uno For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.