Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249108 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
naijainstinct:

yes bro......but last year had a different twist to it. last year was almost 50 questions (both fill in the gap and theory). it wasnt a joke o.....that was what they used to cut down a lot of people.

Oh, really?? Did they repeat some of the questions? What topics were covered?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by walesdam(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
walesdam: Pls does anyone hv Pharmacognosy past questions? It is not on the link u posted kalan.
N pls do I need to address d reference letter from skul? pls reply
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by walesdam(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Hey dear! Have you submitted to the department? My undergraduate Friend that i asked to submit on my behalf said some other documents were required like
*Like O level certificate
*Birth certificate
*Reference letter 4rm clergy man
*And Reference letter 4rm sch
But he could also submit the one with him like that..( the online application print out, bsc cert and nysc cert).

@all...pls how true is this?
Hi! Was at the department today and was told that other documents apart from Bsc cert n Nysc cert r compulsory. Maybe u should try to submit them.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=walesdam][/quote]

address the reference letter to pg school, unilag. dont av that past questions walesdam.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
naijainstinct:

Judging from what Kalan has said, i think the picture is now clearer. Both Kalan and Bry have some blame.

Kalan's blame: 'categorically' assuring Bry to go ahead with MSc Management when he wasn't absolutely sure if she was eligible.

BryDario's fault: buying past questions before buying form and not sourcing for accurate info before taking action. I believe know the requirements for each course are on the SPGS website.

MY ADVICE: kalan has a point with his argument. he's a business man and he will see Bry as wanting to get two courses PQ for the value of 1. However, he has agreed to give a discount. THOUGH I'LL LIKE TO PLEAD WITH KALAN TO GIVE HER THE NEW PQ FOR JUST A TOKEN (maybe N500 or N1,000).

For Bry, don't let anything deter you from preparing well for the test. N22,500 is greater than N2,500 and what you will achieve if admitted is greater than both. You can either give Kalan a token as stated above or choose to go into the school yourself and get the materials yourself, which may be cheaper. WISH U D BEST!

Okay,yes will do that tomorrow.thanks

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bant: @naijainstinct

The world needs more people like you smiley
i tell you. The guy just settle the dispute one time.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by afolabkayode4u: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Past questions and answers on Medical microbiology and parasitology call 08035533342
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
afolabkayode4u: Past questions and answers on Medical microbiology and parasitology call 08035533342
this dude is spamming this thread.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 2:12am On Sep 30, 2014
braine:

Oh, really?? Did they repeat some of the questions? What topics were covered?
yes, few were repeated.......the topics covered included: criteria pollutants, bioaccumulation, methods of managing oil spillage, eutrophication, causes of oil pollution, theme of WED 2013, units of ecosystem, effects of acid rain, names of environmental protection agencies in Nigeria, contamination, poison, acid rain, phytochemical smog, ozone layer depletion, greenhouse, types of heavy metals, ecosystem, diseases of mecury etc.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 2:23am On Sep 30, 2014
BryDario:

Okay,yes will do that tomorrow.thanks
You're most welcome and thanks also for heeding my advice. God bless you!
Bant: @naijainstinct
The world needs more people like you smiley
I'm honored bro! What course are you applying for?
braine: i tell you. The guy just settle the dispute one time.
wink Coursemate, I hope you know I have been the one sending u mails via v*******7@yahoo.com. The other moniker is also mine. smiley
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by benideey(m): 5:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Kahlan, I tried registering online, I uploaded my credentials but could not view them. I noticed the upload file tab was not active. I resorted to try later, I couldn't access the site, the reply I got was server error in '/' Application: Runtime error. Pls the ICT department in sch shud fix this cos October 3 is closing date for online submission.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by HURMORTULA(f): 5:36am On Sep 30, 2014
walesdam:
Hi! Was at the department today and was told that other documents apart from Bsc cert n Nysc cert r compulsory. Maybe u should try to submit them.
Hey dear! I was also at the dept yesterday. I have completed the submission.. Done with the requirements in their list...waiting patiently for exam date shocked..

You can reach me via Lemmiecakesandcon@gmail.com

Chau!chau!!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2014
naijainstinct: yes, few were repeated.......the topics covered included: criteria pollutants, bioaccumulation, methods of managing oil spillage, eutrophication, causes of oil pollution, theme of WED 2013, units of ecosystem, effects of acid rain, names of environmental protection agencies in Nigeria, contamination, poison, acid rain, phytochemical smog, ozone layer depletion, greenhouse, types of heavy metals, ecosystem, diseases of mecury etc.
Hey man! they really bombarded you guys, prolly because of the large number of candidates last year. I'm sure they'll repeat the questions this yeah even though people aren't many. I gats to intensify my reading o. Thanks for the tip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2014
The portal is no more going. Does it means its over
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2014
benideey: Kahlan, I tried registering online, I uploaded my credentials but could not view them. I noticed the upload file tab was not active. I resorted to try later, I couldn't access the site, the reply I got was server error in '/' Application: Runtime error. Pls the ICT department in sch shud fix this cos October 3 is closing date for online submission.

Hello Benideey, The site is having some bandwidth issues, which I believe they will resolve by changing their hosting service. Each time there is a rush like yesterday and today, the server crashes. Because of these issues, they will definately extend the sales, just chill.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Hey dear! I was also at the dept yesterday. I have completed the submission.. Done with the requirements in their list...waiting patiently for exam date shocked..

You can reach me via Lemmiecakesandcon@gmail.com

Chau!chau!!

Lucky you!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Bant:
Thanks, it's MSc. System Engineering. Mr Kalan has sorted me out since with some past questions.

This is a serious concern.

Be like say I don mess up by my delay. I've been trying to pay since yesterday and all banks are saying that UNILAG's servers (which will acknowledge the payment) are having issues so they can't post.

Someone is saying I should go to UNILAG itself and try in the banks within the premises. What do you advice please?

@Kalan: I was the one that emailed you yesterday to ask if I can use the online payment. That still isn't working, and banks can't post either. If they don't extend this deadline, mehn... sigh

I think everyone should calm down... they will fix it and extend the sales of forms. THAT IS FOR SURE.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jideekunnrin(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
I hope and pray they do. Cos its not going to be funny oooo
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by worldwida: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Menh! The portal is no more going...Any update from your side plz
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oghos2k(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
its still not working
worldwida: Menh! The portal is no more going...Any update from your side plz
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jideekunnrin(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guys the portal is working now
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by benideey(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
I was in school today, date for purchase of form has been extended to 17th October,2014. Server remains inactive for now.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by afolabkayode4u: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Msc Medical microbiology and parasitology past questions and answers available, call 08035533342
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jideekunnrin(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Benideey, pls how true is this info
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by hayaorbah: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls guys I nid ur advice, av applied for post graduate program at unilag wch I chose Msc Accounting den som1 adviced dat I shld go for mBA since its easier than msc accounting so I agreed n changed to MBA. Whr I actually nid advice on is lectures versus past questions cos I was told I would be lecture well and would be taught wat i nid to pass d entrance exams looking at d cost is expensive cos I was tld d lecture fee is 50k is it advisable to go for that or I shld purchase past questions.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by hayaorbah: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
And sales of form has bin extended to 17th of october
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by benideey(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2014
jideekunnrin: Benideey, pls how true is this info

Jidee, very true.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by marcjane(f): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2014
please house,help me,I finished pry school in 1997,Lagos and was given only testimonial by my school.
I left Lagos same year and came back to Lagos last year,went to my former pry school,only to found out that the school has closed down. please house how do I go about getting my pry school certificate as I need to upload it for my masters. Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by dardon: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2014
please, i need help on how to get the link to download the form? i want to apply for public health? @Naijastinct.... God bless you all for the onelove here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.