Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249866 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oseroke: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
39. Computer Science.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
mtor:
Now we are seeing 40's even up to 45....
Those who scored 50 should talk let people rest their mind and know

I scored 53
English Language. (Full Time)
I think the exam itself gives a maximum of 70 marks.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Melcapital:

A friend confirmed today at the PG school that it's a total of 100marks. At first, I felt those of us in Sciences had a lower overall score since it's been Arts and Social sciences (and I think MBA) that have been reporting 40+ and 50+. Or anybody has a score exceeding 40 or 50 in Sciences? Kindly share

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Melcapital:

A friend confirmed today at the PG school that it's a total of 100marks. At first, I felt those of us in Sciences had a lower overall score since it's been Arts and Social sciences (and I think MBA) that have been reporting 40+ and 50+. Or anybody has a score exceeding 40 or 50 in Sciences? Kindly share
I never see 40 or 50 for science o!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dadehmola:

In systems engineering, the cut-off mark for invitation to the departmental interview that took place a few weeks ago was 50%. Enough people scored more than that only to see lesser scores online, so my friend, the online score isn't over 100
That's a good point... But let me ask those in engineering like systems eng and so on who went for interview do u think that the interview score was just the exam score then there is a possibility that what is online is the cumulative with all factors considered plus interview... Or were u told after the interview if u were successful or not. Also did u see your pre interview score.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
QuixPhix:

I scored 53
English Language. (Full Time)
I think the exam itself gives a maximum of 70 marks.
Firstly congrats.. You are the first person to come out openly. So that has been laid to rest at least we have nairalander with 50
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
QuixPhix:

English Language (Full Time)

God is There sha.
you tried ooo . Mine is 37

English Literature (Full Time)
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olamile120:
46.38......Faculty of Social Sciences
Pls Sir what dept
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
mtor:

That's a good point... But let me ask those in engineering like systems eng and so on who went for interview do u think that the interview score was just the exam score then there is a possibility that what is online is the cumulative with all factors considered plus interview... Or were u told after the interview if u were successful or not. Also did u see your pre interview score.

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
harrisonxury:
you tried ooo . Mine is 37

English Literature (Full Time)

Not too bad. A friend who scored 40 says his name is on the admission list. Maybe I'll introduce you to him if you make it. Let's keep hoping. I think your class of degree is important, too. It'll be added to your raw exam score to get your overall score.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
mtor:

Firstly congrats.. You are the first person to come out openly. So that has been laid to rest at least we have nairalander with 50

Thank you sir. I actually performed averagely in the exam. Mschew. Still, I'll take what I'm given.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
braine:
So there's no one in Faculty of scIence above 40?
harffie:
Dadehmola:

In systems engineering, the cut-off mark for invitation to the departmental interview that took place a few weeks ago was 50%. Enough people scored more than that only to see lesser scores online, so my friend, the online score isn't over 100
kunlebabs:
that was just the exam aggregate score and not the overall calculated score. The have not added all those class of degree Nd the rest scores to it. It's the raw exam score
Dadehmola:

The exam score was pasted on the day of the interview and I scored 66%, only for me to see 44 online. I didn't grad with a 3rd class (if that's what you think could have reduced my score), so I believe there's more to it.

I have maintained my stand that the exam aggregate of every department varies. i dont know of other departments, but as for ETPM, I haven't seen anyone hit 40 marks. I spoke with four different people who wrote ETPM entrance exams today and their scores are between 33 - 35.

Except those who aren't sure of what they wrote, as for me, getting 38 means ETPM exam aggregate is 40. I can bet my certificate on that! Braine, well done jare! na u be baba..... wink cool
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
QuixPhix:

Not too bad. A friend who scored 40 says his name is on the admission list. Maybe I'll introduce you to him if you make it. Let's keep hoping. I think your class of degree is important, too. It'll be added to your raw exam score to get your overall score.

#Gbam!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
QuixPhix:

please, I would like to have your number, if you don't mind. so I could express my mind better. Thanks a bunch Sir
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
QuixPhix:

Hi, do u hv any idea on when the list would be released?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijainstinct:

#Gbam!
DaPhilosopher:

Er, the dude who scored 40 actually applied with the department of English ooo. Dunno about other departments, ehen.

harrisonxury:

please, I would like to have your number, if you don't mind. so I could express my mind better. Thanks a bunch Sir

Well, my number is kinda mad. You could add me on BBM 32fd1373

DaPhilosopher:

Late this month, at most.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kalan should at least say something on what we have been saying since. He opened this thread and sold PQS to people. Answering some of these questions would help a lot of people. @Mr Kalan, we still they wait ooooo!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by isick(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
MBA 35.75
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dadehmola:

The exam score was pasted on the day of the interview and I scored 66%, only for me to see 44 online. I didn't grad with a 3rd class (if that's what you think could have reduced my score), so I believe there's more to it.
Alryt
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Melcapital: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
harffie:
na Wetin I dey observe be that too o.
naijainstinct:

I have maintained my stand that the exam aggregate of every department varies. i dont know of other departments, but as for ETPM, I haven't seen anyone hit 40 marks. I spoke with four different people who wrote ETPM entrance exams today and their scores are between 33 - 35.
Except those who aren't sure of what they wrote, as for me, getting 38 means ETPM exam aggregate is 40. I can bet my certificate on that! Braine, well done jare! na u be baba..... wink cool
I reason with you bro.
Dadehmola:

I got my information from a friend who visited to make enquiries. Neither you nor I am an insider, so we can only speculate from the information and data we garner. Only the school can put an end to our speculations here, but you can't say conclusively that your online score isn't the aggregate, or that it isn't over 100.

To all applicants in the house, I'll advise that we relax and keep our Faith/hope in God. Our debates won't change anything. Before it gets too radical or leads to something else, let's just keep observing the general performance per department. All is well.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
i scored 35.15 for Msc Economics and Statistics..............anyone else for eco
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mblem(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
A Frnd told me that he got 42 ....department of physics, that was the highest scores I heard of
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Melcapital:
na Wetin I dey observe be that too o. I reason with you bro.
I got my information from a friend who visited to make enquiries. Neither you nor I am an insider, so we can only speculate from the information and data we garner. Only the school can put an end to our speculations here, but you can't say conclusively that your online score isn't the aggregate, or that it isn't over 100.

To all applicants in the house, I'll advise that we relax and keep our Faith/hope in God. Our debates won't change anything. Before it gets too radical or leads to something else, let's just keep observing the general performance per department. All is well.
i agree

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mehn! I hope I did well? Msc management 30.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by babsaccount(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
fweshmind:
any msc economics here?

yes bro, my score not smiling.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omoluabi001(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
babsaccount:

Neither mine but have put all my faith in God. I can't kill myself jooor
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
babsaccount:

whats your score abeg........mine is 35.15
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
omoluabi001:

Neither mine but have put all my faith in God. I can't kill myself jooor
sorry....whats ur actual score....mine is 35.15 for eco.......i have fears o
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
tosh26:
Mehn! I hope I did well? Msc management 30.
na a o...........na so we see ham
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijainstinct:

Except those who aren't sure of what they wrote, as for me, getting 38 means ETPM exam aggregate is 40. I can bet my certificate on that! Braine, well done jare! na u be baba ..... wink cool

Na you ooo.. I should be thanking you.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ighodalonosa(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
pls any info concerning the highest score for MBA full time?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by patrickky12: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
ighodalonosa:
pls any info concerning the highest score for MBA full time?
What is your score,lets start from there..

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.