Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249209 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
braine:

What time? So we'll hook up.

From 12 and above...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
bobolathefirst:

From 12 and above...

Okay..
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harrisonxury: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
hello all, please when is the deadline for this obligatory fee, and have they begun paying, and how are we going to pay? someone should reply soon...

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
harrisonxury:
hello all, please when is the deadline for this obligatory fee, and have they begun paying, and how are we going to pay? someone should reply soon...

All the lists aint out yet na? Even on the site, the procedures are for last year candidates. Chill ad wait till all departments are uploaded!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
braine:

He didn't see his too. I don't know went wrong.
Seems having recommended as the remark is not a guarantee?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
You'll have to go to the Computer/IT department of the university. They are the only ones that can help.

topraj2003:
I was at pg school today concerning my result remark STEPPED DOWN, and after checking they said I have that remark cos I didn't upload my credentials and fill the space for instititution attended. They said I shld go and upload it and I'd hv my remark changed. But I discovered I can't edit anything again on my page. Please, how can I go about it?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by topraj2003: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
BJOO:
sup bro I also had same issue av been I scored 58.8 and stepped down hav been goin dere since monday u wll have to write a letter to the dean contact me let's talk...my whatsapp nober08176932074 or bbm 2BAC7862...or flash me 08117885927 let's talk please...
I'll get in touch with u
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne01: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=tosh26 post=29003913]Seems having recommended as the remark is not a guarantee?

How did u come to dat conclusion?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
@braine just seeing 60s and 70s of peeps in that list...still in dark over this admission what went wrong o
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Primate2: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bant:
The portal says I'm recommended, but I didn't get any text or email, and when I tried to login to the "current student" area (as someone advised) it didn't work. As for the admission list, my department (systems engineering) isn't there let alone my name. Does anybody have admission information about systems engineering?

Briss, chill. The school will upload your result soon. When they do that, then u can continue with the login time and all.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by loistee: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
kelvinbp:
still no word from industrial relations and personnel mgt department. ..hmmmm....dis is gettn really weird. ..been refreshing dat link ova and ova and it's getting really frustrating..anybody here for irpm?

My brother d thing tire me o sho., which kind whala be this. am just too desperate to see d list. Let's keep our fingers crossed. It's well my brother.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is it possible for someone who got 50 but not recommended to be given admission later on. Pls I need your advice...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by tyinter46(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
mtor:
Is it possible for someone who got 50 but not recommended to be given admission later on. Pls I need your advice...
yes
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
@braine, @bobolathefirst, I'm shocked beyond words......

1. I would defend my exam performance anyday.....I do not deserve the mark Unilag gave me. For heaven's sake, I hit 70+ last year and I tell U
categorically that this year's exam was a piece of cake compared to
last year. Or have the standard definitions of pollution, ecosystem,
bioaccumulation, climate change, acid rain, etc (especially as defined
by Pedro) changed? sad

2. Someone who confided in me about her dismal performance in d exam
ended up with an aggregate of over 70. Mind you, she has a 2.2 class of degree too. So whats d logic behind d marking?

3. Bobola may be right about the attendance......cant remember my exact
attendance number though but it was within d less than 20 range. Also,
many ppl did nt turn up for ETPM as observed. (This is not my problem
though).

I wish you guys could chill for me till Monday. I'll hit Lagos on Sunday
unfailingly. I seriously wanna see my script. I have this feeling they
were mixed up somehow. Even if I eventually make the subsequent list, I
wanna be sure the ETPM lecturers are sane and honest. If a test can go
wrong, how then can they be trusted during dept exams?

I have failed or performed poorly in the past. I know when I deserve them. TRUST ME, I DO NOT DESERVE THIS ONE. I'm so sure and thats why i'm
really pained and disappointed to say the least.

Something aint just right or perhaps UNILAG has lost her pedigree.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
angry
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijainstinct:

1. I would defend my exam performance anyday.....I do not deserve the mark Unilag gave me. For heaven's sake, I hit 70+ last year and I tell U
by Pedro) changed? sad

ended up with an aggregate of over 70. Mind you, she has a 2.2 class of degree too. So whats d logic behind d marking?

though).

I have failed or performed poorly in the past. I know when I deserve them. TRUST ME, I DO NOT DESERVE THIS ONE. I'm so sure and thats why i'm

I really feel you. I was shocked when I checked the profiles of those on the list!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne01: 1:57am On Dec 19, 2014
braine:

I really feel you. I was shocked when I checked the profiles of those on the list!

Bros pls hw did u chk profiles? Online or off?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2014
What dean? Both of you should fly to PG school with your credentials, specifically the technical department, and get them to upload those documents for you. After that, you go to your department and inform them. Letters to the dean (or to anybody for that matter) take time to be responded to. That's my advice, anyway.

BJOO:
sup bro I also had same issue av been I scored 58.8 and stepped down hav been goin dere since monday u wll have to write a letter to the dean contact me let's talk...my whatsapp nober08176932074 or bbm 2BAC7862...or flash me 08117885927 let's talk please...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by QuixPhix(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2014
Na wa for you. Deadline ko aliveline ni. Just so you know, you have SIX WEEKS AFTER the commencement of registration to pay all the payables or forfeit admission. And registration hasn't even been announced yet. So farabale.

harrisonxury:

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2014
teevyne01:

Bros pls hw did u chk profiles? Online or off?

Online. Application num + surname.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2014
braine:

Online. Application num + surname.
I see what u mean those scores are high was the result upgraded again
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2014
naijainstinct:

by Pedro) changed? sad

though).

I feel your pain just calm down.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Mr Kalan is online!!!!! Pls try ans some of our pending qstns! Tanx!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omidan21: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Now to my next question , is it that the acceptance fee wld be paid separately or it has to be paid together with school fees. Who has an idea of waht Actuarial science school fees wld be in total when added to acceptance

Also, is it once the school fee wld be paid for the whole period of my MSC degree . i think the MSc is just a session nah, so am guessing school fees is made just once all through period of study.

Unless am wrong, please can someone confirm this to me

Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by nwaforbest: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2014
pls whether u graduate wit 2.1 or 2.2 doesn't mata. wat matas, s did u perform wel n d exam hall? my dearests, i came out wit 2.2 and i had 65.88 aggregate(chem). So Unilag s nt partial, ur score n d entrance exam s paramount. ur 2.1 can only give u 10mks ahead of one wit 2.2, then compare wen u score below 40... check urself dear!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2014
omidan21:
Now to my next question , is it that the acceptance fee wld be paid separately or it has to be paid together with school fees. Who has an idea of waht Actuarial science school fees wld be in total when added to acceptance

Also, is it once the school fee wld be paid for the whole period of my MSC degree . i think the MSc is just a session nah, so am guessing school fees is made just once all through period of study.

Unless am wrong, please can someone confirm this to me

Thanks

No part payment for full time: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/faq.php
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2014
nwaforbest:
pls whether u graduate wit 2.1 or 2.2 doesn't mata. wat matas, s did u perform wel n d exam hall? my dearests, i came out wit 2.2 and i had 65.88 aggregate(chem). So Unilag s nt partial, ur score n d entrance exam s paramount. ur 2.1 can only give u 10mks ahead of one wit 2.2, then compare wen u score below 40... check urself dear!

Talk is cheap! For your mind now you be efiwe ooo? lols!

It aint ya power and if you fink it is, then...

So 58 na beans? Wt if your cut off is 66? Make we just tnx God and stop forming sabi for this place abeg!

We no dey fight so address pple politely!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2014
no info.....i still checked the admission status .........stii reads no0t set....i guess people didnt perform very well in Economics[quote author=mtor post=28902001][/quote]
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2014
nwaforbest:

Oga...no dey form scholar for here.

Just because God has decided to pity you after trying unsuccessfully for 8years no mean say make you dey yarn balls for here!

Oloshious fellow!!

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Seems tempers are rising. Please let's not turn this thread into a battle ground. Congrats to those who have gotten in (confirmed oh) success to those still pending. And for those that aren't successful no need to be sad and move on better things ahead. Its all by the grace of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.