Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (248699 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by afolabkayode4u: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls take note Msc microbiology is totally different from Msc Medical microbiology. For past questions in medical microbiology and parasitology pls call 08035533342
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by afolabkayode4u: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
For Past questions in medical microbiology and parasitology pls call 08035533342
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by wonda26(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Plz how does one get the prospectus?

I'm applying for Mech. Eng.

I also need info about the fees that would be required for me to run the program. Thanks.

Thanks.

Cc
Kalan
Any one with useful info.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by afolabkayode4u: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
For past questions and answers in Medical microbiology and parasitology, you can call 08035533342 Spgs unilag only
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by walesdam(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls does anyone hv Pharmacognosy past questions? It is not on the link u posted kalan.
N pls do I need to address d reference letter from skul? pls reply
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2014
afolabkayode4u: For past questions and answers in Medical microbiology and parasitology, you can call 08035533342 Spgs unilag only

Hi, can you also try and solve other people problems, by way of giving advise, and pointing them to some answers, instead of trying to sell your wares all the time. There are many people here with real issues, you can help with your experience and knowledge, dont you think so?

its not about getting all the time, learn to give also.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2014
wonda26: Plz how does one get the prospectus?

I'm applying for Mech. Eng.

I also need info about the fees that would be required for me to run the program. Thanks.

Thanks.

Cc
Kalan
Any one with useful info.

you get the prospectus after u make purchase at the bank. fees is N75k pls others acceptance 61500, pg dues 10k, dept dues 5k, thats will be all i suppose.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by wonda26(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2014
kalan:

Hi, can you also try and solve other people problems, by way of giving advise, and pointing them to some answers, instead of trying to sell your wares all the time. There are many people here with real issues, you can help with your experience and knowledge, dont you think so?

its not about getting all the time, learn to give also.

Plz bro, how does one get the prospectus for his department?

Can you say when this session is likely to resume if one is admitted?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2014
DzTzl: Ill like to ask a few questions, How much is tution fee for MDF? coz i was told 1.2million & can i still change course after submitting online? Thanks

MDF is a prof course, on the level of MBA. its great to add with Msc Finance or Economics. fees is 600k per session, for 2 sessions is 1.2m. YES u can change.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2014
wonda26:

Plz bro, how does one get the prospectus for his department?

Can you say when this session is likely to resume if one is admitted?

when u buy the form u get the prospectus alone side. resumption is likely to be in Jan/Feb 2015
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by wonda26(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
kalan:

when u buy the form u get the prospectus alone side. resumption is likely to be in Jan/Feb 2015

Thanks. I'm buying the form today.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by eluyelabiola: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
I want to make an enquiry on a very confusing matter. I am about to apply for the masters program but I am still doing my Nysc which would be completed by February. Since the registration is starting by February and I would have gotten my discharge certificate, can I apply for the program? I need answers plsssssss.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
You dont do things like that mr kalan,money is not everything.‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ feel you duped some1 right.its not just fair; having made full payment for past question,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ still asking me to make anoda payment.just take note that som1's hard earn money.do things for the future,ur family and even your kids.you dont knw who is who.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
BryDario: You dont do things like that mr kalan,money is not everything.‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ feel you duped some1 right.its not just fair; having made full payment for past question,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ still asking me to make anoda payment.just take note that som1's hard earn money.do things for the future,ur family and even your kids.you dont knw who is who.

What really happened?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
1stdeolaw:

What really happened?

I made enquires from mr kalan if i can apply for msc management with my Bsc accounting,the response he gave me was yes of course you can apply its the same faculty.so i paid for msc managent past question on tuesday.wen i went to school on wednesday to get my form and apply,was told i cant fill in msc management.having explained everytin to him on thursday(25/09/2014) that i dnt need msc management past question,he should send msc accounting instead.he agreed he was going to send it that i should just remind him on monday(29/09/2014) wen i sent the reminder to him the response i got was(sorry u av to pay a discounted price. This is biz) ...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡‎​ business,thats not how biz is done Mr kalan.since you feel 2500naira is going to make you rich,N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡‎​ problem,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ sit down at home and duped me my hard earn money.even if i dont read the past question by God's grace i will make it.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
BryDario: .

I made enquires from mr kalan if i can apply for msc management with my Bsc accounting,the response he gave me was yes of course you can apply its the same faculty.so i paid for msc managent past question on tuesday.wen i went to school on wednesday to get my form and apply,was told i cant fill in msc management.having explained everytin to him on thursday(25/09/2014) that i dnt need msc management past question,he should send msc accounting instead.he agreed he was going to send it that i should just remind him on monday(29/09/2014) wen i sent the reminder to him the response i got was(sorry u av to pay a discounted price. This is biz) ...

That's awful. You shouldn't have bought it from him before the confirmation of the course first but notwithstanding he hasn't sent any past questions yet. There is no crime giving you what you want. I bought mine around the school.

Kalen, that's a bad sign. Please give her her preferred past questions or refund her money. I personally don't trust online trade.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 1stdeolaw(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
BryDario: Its N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡‎​ business,thats not how biz is done Mr kalan.since you feel 2500naira is going to make you rich,N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡‎​ problem,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ sit down at home and duped me my hard earn money.even if i dont read the past question by God's grace i will make it.

2500!!! They sell them 1500/2000 around the school
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
1stdeolaw:

Someone approached me today if i wanted the past question for 1500; didnt bother giving him listening ear cos i dnt want to fall victim the second time.will just read my final year books n accounting text books and trust God.Thanks @1stdeolaw
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
1stdeolaw:

I got mine less than 500!

Kalan should quickly sort this out.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
braine: I got mine less than 500!

Braine, which year and which year did u get for that cheap? smiley I got three years ETPM PQ for N2,000 last year.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
braine: I got mine less than 500!

Oga Kalan, pls try to rectify this issue.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
BryDario: Its N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡‎​ business,thats not how biz is done Mr kalan.since you feel 2500naira is going to make you rich,N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡‎​ problem,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ sit down at home and duped me my hard earn money.even if i dont read the past question by God's grace i will make it.

Don't resort to reading your final year notes alone........getting an idea of the PQs will help you in your study and reduce the amount of topics you have to cover.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
BryDario:

Someone approached me today if i wanted the past question for 1500; didnt bother giving him listening ear cos i dnt want to fall victim the second time.will just read my final year books n accounting text books and trust God.Thanks @1stdeolaw
U should av checked the school's website to get the necessary info u needed. N abt the past question, the departments sell it when u go submit ur printed application form. Don't fall for people telling u to come buy pq here n there esp when u can't see what u wana pay for.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
naijainstinct:

Braine, which year and which year did u get for that cheap? smiley I got three years ETPM PQ for N2,000 last year.
i got those same 3years. They're majorly theory.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
braine: i got those same 3years. They're majorly theory.

yes bro......but last year had a different twist to it. last year was almost 50 questions (both fill in the gap and theory). it wasnt a joke o.....that was what they used to cut down a lot of people.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
BryDario: You dont do things like that mr kalan,money is not everything.‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ feel you duped some1 right.its not just fair; having made full payment for past question,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ still asking me to make anoda payment.just take note that som1's hard earn money.do things for the future,ur family and even your kids.you dont knw who is who.

y are u lying. you asked for past questions and made payment i sent you the past questions. right or wrong?

you now came back and said, now becos of your Bsc you are not eligible to read that particular course, that you want to do another course - that i should send you the new course. i said, this is business, you dont eat Eba at KFC and then change ur mind and say, ok, you want Rice, after consuming the Eba - you need to pay for the new papers you want, and I said, becos youre a customer, i will give you a discount. its that not fair enough? You refused and said, its not fair, i was to blame for making you chose your course, that its all my fault.

If we do business like that, nobody will be able to expand or pay the bills. As I said and will still say, you need to take responsibility for your actions. and stop whining like a baby.

Some of my customers before the form came out had already bought Msc Finance from me, but when we found there was no finance, they wanted to pay full for a new course, but I gave them half price. which is win-win.

If we allow everyone to buy a material and within 2 days change their mind and ask for another material for FREE, there will no be any business to run. As i said, You paid for a ONE PACK and I delivered to you. at least you cant deny that.

what you want is for you to pay same price for 2 materials, which i said no way. and i will still stand by that.
you have no case. if truelly your claim is true you would have said the truth.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
BryDario: .

yes, you can apply to do a course, but you owe your self due diligence to fidn out from the school, if truelly you cn do the course or things have change concerning your course, normally, you may not be giving me the full information to help you with, so i will give you my opinion on what you let me know.

beliveing you have done your due diligence, you asked for the past questions, which i supplied. only for you to come and say you are not qualified from the school. What if you were lying, what everyone comes and say they are not eligible to read Mgt now they want Physics?

Have you thought about it if you bought hard copies from me, will you ask me to get you the same hard copies of another course after some days?

The price I use for we charge for our questions and solution, depends on the quality of services and other benefits, we give along side for free. we dont just sell past questions, we make sure our clients have admission, which is the reason they bought the form in the first place.

so madam, take responsibility for your actions and stop trying to whip up childish sentiments.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
kalan:

y are u lying. you asked for past questions and made payment i sent you the past questions. right or wrong?

you now came back and said, now becos of your Bsc you are not eligible to read that particular course, that you want to do another course - that i should send you the new course. i said, this is business, you dont eat Eba at KFC and then change ur mind and say, ok, you want Rice, after consuming the Eba - you need to pay for the new papers you want, and I said, becos youre a customer, i will give you a discount. its that not fair enough? You refused and said, its not fair, i was to blame for making you chose your course, that its all my fault.

If we do business like that, nobody will be able to expand or pay the bills. As I said and will still say, you need to take responsibility for your actions. and stop whining like a baby.

Some of my customers before the form came out had already bought Msc Finance from me, but when we found there was no finance, they wanted to pay full for a new course, but I gave them half price. which is win-win.

If we allow everyone to buy a material and within 2 days change their mind and ask for another material for FREE, there will no be any business to run. As i said, You paid for a ONE PACK and I delivered to you. at least you cant deny that.

what you want is for you to pay same price for 2 materials, which i said no way. and i will still stand by that.

Judging from what Kalan has said, i think the picture is now clearer. Both Kalan and Bry have some blame.

Kalan's blame: 'categorically' assuring Bry to go ahead with MSc Management when he wasn't absolutely sure if she was eligible.

BryDario's fault: buying past questions before buying form and not sourcing for accurate info before taking action. I believe know the requirements for each course are on the SPGS website.

MY ADVICE: kalan has a point with his argument. he's a business man and he will see Bry as wanting to get two courses PQ for the value of 1. However, he has agreed to give a discount. THOUGH I'LL LIKE TO PLEAD WITH KALAN TO GIVE HER THE NEW PQ FOR JUST A TOKEN (maybe N500 or N1,000).

For Bry, don't let anything deter you from preparing well for the test. N22,500 is greater than N2,500 and what you will achieve if admitted is greater than both. You can either give Kalan a token as stated above or choose to go into the school yourself and get the materials yourself, which may be cheaper. WISH U D BEST!

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettyboi1989:
U should av checked the school's website to get the necessary info u needed. N abt the past question, the departments sell it when u go submit ur printed application form. Don't fall for people telling u to come buy pq here n there esp when u can't see what u wana pay for.

Thank you prettyboi1989. Make ur research before you make your decision and stop blaming others, is what i told her.

NOTE: She didnt say I didnt supply her the past questions. she said after supplying her, she wanted another course, since, she could not do the initial course she bought past question for. That i should also send the NEW course past question to her for free?

what if after that, she says again, she is fed up, she wants another one, that I should also send the new one.

Nobody does biz like this, sentiments apart.

I will rest my case here.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
kalan:

Ha! ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ didnt send me anything.hmmmmm,chaiiii. Guess its my fault then to have sent the money in the first place not knowing the person am actually doing business with.its 2500 its not going to take a strand of hair from me but guess its going to go a long way for mama.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by BryDario(f): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
kalan:

Thank you prettyboi1989. Make ur research before you make your decision and stop blaming others, is what i told her.

NOTE: She didnt say I didnt supply her the past questions. she said after supplying her, she wanted another course, since, she could not do the initial course she bought past question for. That i should also send the NEW course past question to her for free?

what if after that, she says again, she is fed up, she wants another one, that I should also send the new one.

Nobody does biz like this, sentiments apart.

I will rest my case here.

You didnt send the past question,if you can remember vividly i called you in theafternoon telling youi i have still not gotten the past question,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ asked me to send my details to your email addy again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.