Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Just Got Job @ First Inland Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got Job @ First Inland Bank (773 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Job @ First Inland Bank by BELUSHI: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2007
I want 2 use dis forum 2 appriciate d goodness of God in my
life.I finished NYSC 15 months ago and for 15 months,i didn't
have a job.For 15 months,i was praying and trusting God for a
job.God's glory,i have just been offerred employment at
FIRST INLAND BANK PLC,to resume work 3rd Dec.Therefor.i want people
of this forum to join me in praising God for He is faithful and His mercy endureth
forever.also,one thin i want people on this forum to know is that,"you will be
where God wants you to be and not where you want to be".To people of nairaland
and others,because God is faithful,sooner than we expect,we will see the manifestation
of His promise in our lives.Thanks and good luck to you all.
Re: Just Got Job @ First Inland Bank by bobbyan(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2007
Congra Tula Tions!!!! Congra Tula Tions!!!! Congra Tula Tions!!!! Congra Tula Tions!!!!

Am happy for you guy May God continue to be with in your Work.
Re: Just Got Job @ First Inland Bank by sirc(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
belushi, pls wen were u called,am also waitin to be called. am worried
Re: Just Got Job @ First Inland Bank by adepojutop(f): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2007
Congratulation Belushi, ,pray that God grant you good success in your career at FIB and remember to still find time to furnish us with valuable information as regard employment.One LOVE.
Re: Just Got Job @ First Inland Bank by mickye2004: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2007
congrats buleshi.;;, pls I will like to know when u did ur interview and where cos I had mine on 23/11/2007, at their head office, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Etb Calling For Aptitude Txt / Zenith Bank Interview / Get A 750 Score On Your 2008 Gmat Exam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.