Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

You Know You Have Issues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Know You Have Issues (5017 Views)

How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl / I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know You Have Issues by mukina2: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
You pick on everything someone does

You're expecting a LOUIS VUITTON MODEL as husband and u don't look like VICTORIAS SECRETS ANGELS

You value ur brazillian hair to your marriage

you hate on peeps you don't know

You feel the world revolves around you because you are in charge

You Hit and don't respect Women

you think everybody hates you

You drive a Range Rover Sport and you are jealous of someone who drives a Toyota Camry

you think you are ugly and don't appreciate yourself
Re: You Know You Have Issues by stepo707: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mtcheeeew!!!

6 Likes

Re: You Know You Have Issues by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
mukina2: You drive a Range Rover Sport and you are jealous of someone who drives a Toyota Camry

shocked shocked angry
Re: You Know You Have Issues by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
ondo_boi: ...And this rubbish makes the front page, even without a comment... Oga oo... MukinaLand!!!
If you no get comment, move on.. everybody dey stay waiting room, if you wan meet doctor, enter im office...
Re: You Know You Have Issues by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
issue: You pick on everything someone does
Answer: Who say's you can't - all most comply - resistance is futile

issue: You're expecting a LOUIS VUITTON MODEL as husband and u don't look like VICTORIAS SECRETS ANGELS
Answer: Expectation don't mean you must aim low because you are a midget

issue: You value ur brazillian hair to your marriage
Answer: The Brazilian hair on his mistress is what caught his attention in the first place angry

issue: you hate on peeps you don't know
Answer:like D,Banj, 50-Cent, WizKid, Jay-Z f'cos I hate them - they got cash and won't share with me angry

issue: You feel the world revolves around you because you are in charge
Answer:Hello!

issue: You Hit and don't respect Women
Answer: Thanks to the Women's liberation Movement, we now have Female in-mates on Death-row. keep looking at em like harmless fairies

issue: you think everybody hates you
Answer: f'cos they do- cos they cannot afford my blue suede shoes grin

issue: You drive a Range Rover Sport and you are jealous of someone who drives a Toyota Camry
Answer: because that Child will one day grow into a Kungfu Master and take his Revenge

issue: you think you are ugly and don't appreciate yourself
Answer: now did you just pull a rabbit our of your ear. only poor people think they are ugly grin

8 Likes

Re: You Know You Have Issues by iyatrustee(f): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
ondo_boi: ...And this rubbish makes the front page, even without a comment... Oga oo... MukinaLand!!!

they no just wan talk! grin grin

Viewing this topic: Kaki P(m), superior1, Monimatic(m), easydone, BANKZ!, dee-zed(m), stillme(m), Richardid, Lebee4(m), Admonition, Henryenya(m), Unique!(f), Melsan, sexkillz, stepo707(m), caye(m), Joey82(m), chrishenzo, Ignatio(m), nitrogen(m), wola44 and 29 guest(s)
Re: You Know You Have Issues by Slyr0x: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
IF weird MC is ur idea of BEAUTY shocked
IF terry g is ur role model.
IF You think all muslims are Boko Haram!!
IF U spend all day on Nairaland grin
IF You Flash Pple With Private Number
IF you still see Uncle Jona as the messiah of Nigeria.........You should be thrown straight into the lagoon angry
IF u are 29 nd Davido is your mentor tongue
IF yahoo yahoo is your idea of making it big!
IF u keep reading d "how to use d condom leaflet" whenever u wanna use one cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: You Know You Have Issues by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
You should know you av a problem of joblessness diagnosing other people's problems esp. people you don't know

mukina2: You pick on everything someone does

You're expecting a LOUIS VUITTON MODEL as husband and u don't look like VICTORIAS SECRETS ANGELS

You drive a Range Rover Sport and you are jealous of someone who drives a Toyota Camry

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Have Issues by nitrogen(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mukina, one of my threads that is sensible and always begging for front page appearance never did make it to the FP, while your #god is punishing#, and other threads would always make it, its damn crazy o. Not nairaland anymore but mukinaland indeed. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: You Know You Have Issues by chrishenzo: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
Oga Seun Look at this current thread, then look at the response it is getting, finally look at my previous thread here https://www.nairaland.com/963941/nairaland-frontpage-suggestion

Hope you got what I mean
Re: You Know You Have Issues by Yorisb: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
You Hit and don't respect men

Fixed. tongue
Re: You Know You Have Issues by sigba(f): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
You have issuesgrin.
Re: You Know You Have Issues by Demdem(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
iyatrustee:

they no just wan talk! grin grin

Viewing this topic: Kaki P(m), superior1, Monimatic(m), easydone, BANKZ!, dee-zed(m), stillme(m), Richardid, Lebee4(m), Admonition, Henryenya(m), Unique!(f), Melsan, sexkillz, stepo707(m), caye(m), Joey82(m), chrishenzo, Ignatio(m), nitrogen(m), wola44 and 29 guest(s)

simply because they all have issues grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Know You Have Issues by Afam4eva(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
mukina2: You pick on everything someone does

The bolded is a witch.
Re: You Know You Have Issues by lifestyle1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
undecided
Re: You Know You Have Issues by denitro(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
mukina2:

You value ur brazillian hair to your marriage - Ghana Big brother contestant - Mildred angry

Re: You Know You Have Issues by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: issue: You pick on everything someone does

issue: You're expecting a LOUIS VUITTON MODEL as husband and u don't look like VICTORIAS SECRETS ANGELS

Answer: The Brazilian hair on his mistress is what caught his attention in the first place angry

Answer:like D,Banj, 50-Cent, WizKid, Jay-Z f'cos I hate them - they got cash and won't share with me angry
your analysis is spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to the OP : Haters need a job mennnn, I say let em hate!!
If we all agreed with this post the following people would be out of a job: Haters, Bitch Niggers, Fakers, Fake public, and last also definitely the least!!...Broke People

Answer: Thanks to the Women's liberation Movement, we now have Female in-mates on Death-row. keep looking at em like harmless fairies

issue: You drive a Range Rover Sport and you are jealous of someone who drives a Toyota Camry
Answer: because that Child will one day grow into a Kungfu Master and take his Revenge

Answer: now did you just pull a rabbit our of your ear. only poor people think they are ugly grin
Re: You Know You Have Issues by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2012

your analysis is spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to the OP : Haters need a job mennnn, I say let em hate!!
If we all agreed with this post the following people would be out of a job: Haters, B**** Niggers, Fakers, Fake public, and last also definitely the least!!...Gay Guys
Re: You Know You Have Issues by Ignatio(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Stop copying Tweet Oracle or you think someone won't know you jacked this topic from :p. Not that I have a problem with it but I have a problem with it being on the front page without a comment while other important topics stay hidden in different rooms.
You need suspension for abusing the front page of this forum.

1 Like

Re: You Know You Have Issues by amokemi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
If u think Arsenal will win d champion's league next season or u are 40 and u wanna be d next Messi.
Re: You Know You Have Issues by blackmale(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
when @ 33 davido and wizkid is still ur mentor,, you even dress like them... you def have issues
also when this similar topic is already on here last month,,,,@ op you ve issues
Re: You Know You Have Issues by Kuulnomsy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Just imagine, instead of taking corrections, @ OP you are here deleting posts...(SMH) angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: You Know You Have Issues by sallybonne(f): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2012

Seriously u just made dis post make sense#lol#
Re: You Know You Have Issues by Wislet(f): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
......when
(1). All threads created by u must make it to front page because u're a moderator or NL Landlady.
(2). You are forced to view topics liked by others u aren't even following, or forced to view others' response to topics u never contributed to.
(3). You are perfect. When all the 'issues' outlined by you is not to be attributed to you.
QED.

1 Like

Re: You Know You Have Issues by Wislet(f): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
......when
(1). All threads created by u must make it to front page because u're a moderator or NL landlady.
(2). You are forced to view topics liked by others u aren't even following, or forced to view others' response to topics u never contributed to.
(3). You are perfect. When all the 'issues' outlined by you is not to be attributed to you.
QED.
angry :\ smiley grin

1 Like

Re: You Know You Have Issues by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
I'm used to seeing rubbish on front page so whats the big deal ?
Re: You Know You Have Issues by honeric01(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mukina, what's going on with you? did someone steal your super-MOD rights?
Re: You Know You Have Issues by terimama: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
When u sit in d front of a screen(monitor or TV) thru d day. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop A Prayer Point Wishing NAIRALAND Users A Happy New Month.Welcome To August / What Would Make Your Clubbing Experience More Fun? / The Saddest Word In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.